FLUFFO: Time for babbehs

71 Likes

excellent!

i keep rage quitting blender but this inspires me to pick it back up

8 Likes

Let her have foals and then deny her every experience from the show she so badly wants to have.

7 Likes

The owner should sue hasbio tv again for adding that shit on his channel😅 most lore is that the hasbio tv loves adding that on unexpected owners even they dont want it on their subscription.

As it encourage their dumb mares to think its fun to have baby without proper teaching of being a mother or worst getting Bitch Mare Syndrome.

5 Likes

The owner would have been better off going with The Fluff Network instead. It’s a lot better than FluffTV.

This post was sponsored by FauCorp.

7 Likes

Give her a foster foal as a test, she fails then no foals of her own.

6 Likes

That white one looks high asf. What the hell is in those milkies?

2 Likes

There’s actually a pretty interesting theory I’ve heard in some canons where FluffTV is secretly run by abusers.

4 Likes

You know what stacy? YE! you can have babbehs you are clearly still a foal but hey you are babbehs bestest babbeh right? okay then…

Proceed to bring the the biggest feral toughie monster dong looking mf

Okay im locking the door ill give you a few hours good luck!

2 Likes

dumby owner, if you donw want babies then dont let her watch babys

5 Likes

Your renders have come a REALLY long way, these little guys are squeezably adorable.

4 Likes

Nah, give them the same things except it’s real life and not some fluffies being prodded in some way to act like this in the show.

1 Like

Get her fixed before the inevitable happens, dude…

Put a horror movie on, then she doesn’t wanna have any foals anymore.

If it happens, you can learn her a lesson, by kicking her so her unborn foals will get born to soon. Or let her giving the birth of the foals. Anyway take the foals directly away from her and sell the foals.