FLUFFO: TO REAL FLUFFY PONY

Hello hope everyone is doing well, this is a prototipe of a new fluffy iam working on still need to add furr and all but wanted to see what hou think, should i continue or stay whit my other ones.

36 Likes

horsie

1 Like

I love more realistic depictions of fluffies like this, really shows how fucking horrid they would be if they were real, just imagine that thing sqealing at you while it projectile sprays shit over things

16 Likes

Someone kick it to death

2 Likes

Love it… but at the same time love yor original so imo stay withbthe other ones cuz they seem more expressive imo. But if you do a comic where you zap a fluffy into this and they think its a munstah and attack thst probably be funny

3 Likes

Id say stay with what you already do, im sure that takes alot of work tho and it does look great but, the thing that makes fluffys so hitable is the goofy unnatural almost to a cartoony level look of them, this kinda looks like a pigmy horse so abusing it i think would feel a bit… icky :shrug:

excellent 3-d work as always tho last thing i want is for you to think anything you make isnt appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That looks really good… almost too good.

4 Likes

It looks like one of those dogs with no neck

1 Like

WOW , nice work :clap:
The only thing that bugs me is the lower jaw (but get you were going for more realism). The skull and ears seem under proportioned based on the size of the hooves and face. But hey, whatever looks right to you

1 Like

HONSE…

2 Likes

Good god i can see these things actually being real now…

1 Like

It’s so realistic, but very accurate

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them die!

1 Like

Back to the Netherworld with you, pig-horse thing…

1 Like

I really want to set fire to it

1 Like

i like both of your models to be honest. what would it look like if you combined this and your other model together?

but for this one specifically, i would make their legs more tubular and rounded, bigger, toy-like eyes, and perhaps softer, more leathery hooves

2 Likes

WOAH! Love this gross little shit. Really great job, I feel like this is what fluffies would actually look like lol!

2 Likes

When fluff is added I can actually see it being a cute creature that children would love to have!

1 Like

Nice looking fluffy!

Omg this is so interesting, i never thought about what theyd look like in real life, crazy