Flufforona (by:Tyndalo8825)

export1651720763295

I’ll be trying to make mexican legends in fluffy version

24 Likes

I think Santanon did this on the Booru?

5 Likes

I did not know booru, but it will be a good way to relive memories for those who were on that page

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ohhh fluffy ver of La Llrona? :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s right, the classic llorona :wink:

6 Likes

Banshee fluffy :scream:

Nice work :+1:

5 Likes

Dumb mares better avoid rivers at night time especially with babbehs , she will take them thinking its hers. :scream::skull:

6 Likes

He did. I remember seeing it on the subreddit.

3 Likes

Thanks brudda :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice concept! Spooky fluffies that you have to respect/fear or else THEY 'll give YOU forever sleepies, truly an abuser’s nightmare!

3 Likes

I no know Mexican legends but it seems to be good for me

1 Like

If you do continue this, then you need to draw a fluffy Chupacabra.

2 Likes

It’s based on la llorona: the weeping woman. The story goes that she fell in love with a man and had two boys with him, but as time went on he became more and more distant until he decided to leave her for another woman. One day she was walking by a river with her sons when her ex came by with his new wife. He only paid attention to the boys and completely ignored her. In her rage, she pushed her two boys into the river and they drowned. She suddenly realized her mistake and threw herself into the river after them. Now her ghost wanders rivers, crying out loudly as she looks for her children. She will take any child she sees near the river thinking it’s one of her children.

4 Likes

Think we can abuse it by throwing salt at it?

1 Like

Heard about that one on a tv show called Grim ( it’s really good) but I thought she had a daughter to that she pushed in

The version I’m familiar with has two sons. But like many legends there are different details depending on where or who it came from. I would not be surprised if there is a version with a daughter.

1 Like

Yeah true true I study Greek mythology and I sometimes see or here something a little bit different

1 Like