Fluffsekai! Part 1 (AMPathy05)

“Gene… was it?”

An earthie that is black all over from mane to eyes wakes up in an astral-like void.

“Wa… wat happen?”

“I’m afraid, Gene, that you are just another fluffy victim of a cruel and unjust world.” Gene turns his head to see a human woman in white floaty robes and blonde hair.

“Ou Gene nyu mummah?”

“Uhm, no.” The woman held her hand up, “I’m too busy to looking into pets. I am a goddess. Or… what your kind calls a Sky Mama, so to speak. I have been observing your world for quite some time, especially on your kind. You Fluffy ponies are… pitiful creatures. Flawed by design. Dependant, weak, full of vices… most of you reflect upon your creators at their absolute worst. However YOUR kind are the ones being punished for their sins.”

Gene REALLY doesn’t get a thing she is saying. If she is Sky Mama…

“Den… wai bwing Gene hewe?” Gene then wags his tail. “Am Gene speciaw?”

“…nope.” She replies with a nonchalant smile which shocks the fluffy. “Nothing about you is special apart from all the other ones that died. In fact I chose you at random. You aren’t unique at all. In fact you only died because you bumped into your owner’s side table and his vase fell on your oh so fragile head, crushing it.”

Those words fell on Gene like a ton bricks.

“As I said. I have how you fluffies live. And how you fluffies die. And your choices that has led you to yout deaths.” The Sky Mama projects several screens, showing scenes of fluffies like him. However, most of them aren’t pleasant.

Favoritism of foals, Genocidal infantice of Alicorns, Rape upon mares, stallions, and EVEN foals, overconfidence and arrogance towards humans when they have NO chance of overcoming them, shitting on precious objects… actually a whole LOT of shitting.

Gene then tears up, “S…sowwy, Sky Mummah… sowwy ib fwuffies am meanie nd bad… huu huu…”

“Well, at least you have the sense of regret.” Said the Sky Mama. “Maybe you will become a shining example to them all. A fluffy that is it was as designed by man. Although pulling SOME strings here and there that led up to this point to punish them was amusing for a time… but it went out of hand. So!” She claps her hands together. “I want to make an experiment of my own! See Gene, I intend to bring you back to life, and send you to a new world different from the one you lived! Yaaaayyy!!!”

“Weawwy?” Gene ears perked up, but… “Bu wat abou daddeh?”

She then flatly waves it off, “Oh he found a new fluffy as we speak. However, in this new world, you can find a new mama and or daddy. Or you can be your OWN daddy! Do whatever you want, it’s your second chance! And you won’t have to worry about dying. Down there, you shall return to life every time you die.”

“Wait- wa abou-”

“Have fun, goodbye!” She waves at him as a circle appears under him as he falls through.

“SKREEE-”

“…Heeheehee.” The Sky Mama grins as she opens a screen. “Let’s why those humans love to abuse them so much…”

“-EEEEEEEEEE!!!” Gene lands hard on the grass. “OWWIES!”

At least the grass was soft enough to make him NOT explode into gibs on impact as he manages to stand. Gene look at the scene in awe.

He is on a hill, wind blowing against his fluff, leading down to the forest below. And out at the distance, he sees a walled city. A city means a lot of people. People means new mummah and daddeh! He made up his mind. He trots down the hill and into the forest, setting out on a journey towards that city.

Until a large hawk-like creature swoops down and grabs him into its talons.

“SKEEEEEE-!” The talons are digging into his flesh as he screams. “NU AM NUMMIES, BIRDIE MUNSTAH!”

The avian creature caught its prey, it is a strange creature. Noisy, but it pecks at him seeing if he isn’t poisonous or something. It takes one of his legs in its beak, and yanks it out of its socket. Causing the tiny fluffy creature to scream some more.

“HUU HUU HUU!!! GIB WEGGIE BACK! GENE NEED IT FOW WAWKIES ND PWAYING!”

Ignoring his pleas, the avian gulps the leg down. It was rather tasty. In fact, juicy. Mellow. Tender. It must have more.

The avian rips out another leg, with him screaming and begging to be have his legs return to him. Annoyed at this point, the avian turns Gene over onto his back and grabs his throat with its beak, tightly and rips it out in one swift motion to shut it up.

Finally. Silence. As then the avian feasts at his newest acquisition in peace…

Then Gene opens his eyes and shot back up. He finds himself on that grass hill once more. He looks at himself for a good long moment. His legs are still there. He then felt his neck, but it was fine too. But the feeling of him being torn apart by that bird monster felt all too real.

Was it a really bad dream? Pushing that thought aside for now, as he sees his destination at the distance, and proceeds to walk down the hill. Gingerly and cautiously as he looks up the sky. Watching out for that bird creature if it ever swoops down at him again. Swooping is bad, after all.

And then he saw a shadow leaving from the trees, and while he couldn’t get a proper read on it, he immediately realizes what that is. He then leaps forward to dodge the talons, but resulting in him rolling and tumbling down the hill until the collision with the shrubs slows him down.

Getting back up under the trees, with a bit of light shining through. He then looks back to see that birdie monster circling above that hill. Not going back out there, he throught. He was intending to go on forward after all.

After a long moment of walking, he encounters a rather fuzzy canine creature. Like that barkie friend his daddy has. Since he made friends with that barkie friend, maybe he could befriend THIS one too!

“Hewwo! Am Gene!” He waves his hoof at the wolf. “Am wan be nyu fwiend?”

The wolf snarls and pounces at him, jaws open as he bites down hard on the nape, picking him up.

“SKREEEEEEE-! BE GENE WAN BE NYU FWIEND! PWEASE GIB GENE WOWSTEST HUWTIES!” Gene flails his legs, with him dangling to and fro in the wolf’s maw.

But not for long. The wolf then shakes his head, violently, as Gene was being swung side to side. Hard enough for the flesh at the back of his neck to be torn off and Gene himself to be sent flying.

“Gene… wowstest huwties…” Tears up Gene, “Need…huggies… to feww beddah…”

Then he felt a paw pressing on his body and the same jaws to grab at the sides of his head.

“SKREEEEEEE-!!!” Gene squeals in agony as his head was being pulled. “PWEASE NU GIB GENE FOWEVAH SWEEPIES BARKIE FWIEND! SKREEEE-HEEEEEHEEEEHEEEE-”

Then the wolf tore the head of Gene off his body along with his spine. The wolf bites onto his prize, and brings it deeper into his mouth and he crunches the soft bones. It was not bad, the wolf thought. It then tears off more flesh off Gene’s corpse.

Gene wakes up on that grassy hill in a cold sweat. He immediately felt his head. It was in place. If it was a dream, it shouldn’t hurt THIS much. What is going on!? All this sense of wonder is replaced by paranoia as he goes down the hill, seeing that birdie monster taking to the air, he rushes down to dodge the talons and rolls then lands beyond the shrubs.

Now, he treads the forest carefully. That barkie monster does NOT want to be Gene’s new friend as it made that painfully clear. Literally. Once the wolf encounters became inevitable, he quickly turns around and defecates onto its snout at it then roils about in agony. Fluffy shit smells bad enough to a human, but to a something with a keen sense of smell like a dog or a wolf, it is considered chemical warfare that is against the Geneva Convention.

Taking opportunity, Gene runs for his life. Deeper and deeper into the forest. Looking around, avoiding anything that could possibly move. But as if on cue, a plant snatches him up by its fiberous jaws and swallows him whole.

Gene can now only see green. With only the sunlight bleeding through the fiberous green walls. He can at least see inside of his new surroundings. But that doesn’t exactly make things better, as in fact, makes it worse as he notices the liquid pooling up his hind legs.

And then he felt a tingling sensation. And then it became a BURNING sensation as he sees his lower legs starting to burn away and MELT in the plant’s digestive fluids.

“SKREEEE!!! WOWSTEST BURNIE HUWTIES!!!”

Gene screams as he scrambles to climb up the green wall, but they are too smooth and slick as they went down onto the fluid as they start to corrode THEM too. Making him scream some more. All he could do is panic as he thrashes around in the green belly of the carnivorous plant. Making that digestive acids splash and spray upon himself, melting more and more as he was being slowly digested by his fiberous prison.

Gene wakes back up on that SAME grassy hill.

He starts to panic and breath heavily. This isn’t a dream, is it? He just can’t die! Or at least, every time he dies, he comes back to that exact same spot. Should he just give up on this journey when he is just starting? Just stick around this hill, hoping that nothing will show up to EAT him, again and again?

And then that avian took opportunity to swoop down to catch him in its talons again. Oh yeah. He FORGOT about that. He goes through the same agony of being eaten alive as he then wakes up once more.

…ok. Keep moving forward it is.

He avoids the bird, then shits on the wolf’s nose to escape, avoid any fluffy eating plants, and then…

“AHH-!” A blonde girl with blue eyes was backhanded, colliding against a tree with her sword flinging out of her hands.

The one how landed a hit on her was a big green monster, bottom teeth sticking out of his lips like tusks, and wearing a loincloth under his potbelly.

Gene sweats, now it is THIS thing!? At least he had an idea what the last three encounters were like, but THIS giant!? He was about to step back until a branch snaps under his hoof, causing that beast to turn his head towards the black fluffy.

Oh no.

He turns to run, but the ogre was swift as he snatches him by the tail and lifts him up.

“SKEEEEEEEEE!!! BAD UPSIES!!!”

The ogre inspects the flailing creature. He never SEEN this creature before. It looks like a small fluffy horse. It’s damn noisy though.

The ogre licks Gene’s side as the fluffy cringes.

“EEEEEEE- BAD WICKY CWEANIES NU SMEWW PWETTY!”

To the ogre he tastes a bit funny. Perhaps it is not edible? Pondering for later. He then held his fist in front of Gene’s face… and flicks his snout.

“OWWIES! Wai gib Gene huwties!?” Weeps Gene.

But that causes the ogre to smile as he flicks him again. And again. And again. Bruising his face.

“PWEASE! PWEASE NU MOWE HUWTIES!” Dangles Gene side to side as the ogre then notices his genitals. The ogre laughs, seeing how pathetically tiny it was comparing to HIS mighty package.

On a whim, he then takes his fingers and pinches unto the twigs and berries of the fluffy.

“W-WET GO OF SPECIAW WUMPS!”

The ogre then pinches hard and pulls them down. Not only ripping them off, but tearing off the skin of Gene’s underbelly.

“SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Gene gives out the most loudest scream he could ever make.

But the big green monster only laughs in his agony. And wonders what MORE he could to make this pathetic creature scream like that. Then decides to do so by plucking his legs like petals on a flower and then yanking off the ears off Gene’s head.

The poor fluffy is just a handheld pinata to this sadistic creature, and he was JUST getting started on fun. So much so, that the girl he wanted to claim as his personal meat doll? Was nowhere to be seen.

Frustrated, he swings what’s left of Gene against a tree, splattering him into a spray of blood and gore.

The goddess who is watching this finds it all the more amusing then she ever hoped for.

“By me, this is too delicious to watch.” Laughs the Sky Mama. “No wonder they like to put them through so much pain! Although… how far could I go before that little freak’s spirit breaks? If it ever breaks at all. Ohhh, I can’t wait…”

She mades a sadistic grin as she cackles, enjoying the show of Gene being tortured by nature.

The fluffy wakes up. Again. On that same tired grassy hill. Again. Gene sighs. She wants to save that girl. But how without having that big green monster torture him again?

Realizing that he can’t exactly die, at least not without returning from the start, he decides to think, how rare for a fluffy to do so, as he goes along.

Dodge the bird, give the wolf bad-poopies, and avoid the plant.

As he sees the girl combating that ogre, he closes his eyes and tackles his ankle. But that did no damage as he grabs him by the torso, and proceeds to smack him around like a ragdoll until his neck snaps.

He wakes up.

He shouts out to the ogre. “HEY! BIG GWEENIE MUNSTAH! OBAH HEWE!”

The ogre turns at him with curiosity and marches towards him.

…Gene did NOT think this through as the ogre kicks him so hard that he LITERALLY pukes his guts out.

He wakes up.

Third time’s the charm.

“HEY! DUMMEH GWEENIE MUNSTAH!”

As the ogre gives chase, Gene runs as he makes sorry poopies in hopes that it will give him a boost. But it worked differently than intended as the ogre accidentally slips on Gene’s slippery shit as he falls head first into a jutting rock.

The ogre has fallen with blood leaking out of his skull.

“Wha… what just happened…?” Said the girl amazed.

“EEEEEE-!!!” Gene runs up to the downed ogre and stomps his little hooves on him. “TAKE DAT OU BIG MEANIE MUNSTAH! DAT AWW FOW DA WOWSTEST HUWTIES!”

“Uhmm… hello?”

Gene turns to the girl. He actually almost forgot about her.

“Uhh… Hewwo… am Gene.” He cut out of his red mist and turns to the blonde girl. “W…wan be nyu fwiend?”

“Huh, that’s a funny name.” The girl crouches down, sheathing her blade. “My name is Lena. Sure, we can be friends.”

Gene then tears up and wails as he runs into Lena’s arms.

“Whoa-! Hey, are you alright!?” Exclaims Lena in surprise.

“WAAAAHHH!!! NU! NU WIKE NYU WORWD! WOTS OF MUNSTAHS DAT GIB GENE MANY FOWEVAH SWEEPIES!!!” Cries Gene, finally finding comfort.

“Hey hey hey, shhh, it’s alright…” Lena, while confused as to what he is talking about, caresses his fluff. “You hungry little fella? I can take you to my house.”

Gene sniffles. “Gene wouwd wike sum nummies…”

Lena picks him up and cradles him. “There there, Gene…” She then picks up as she heads for her village. “There there…”

8 Likes

Oh, wow, this has a lot of potential. I need more of it!

1 Like

Please keep going as long as you don’t plan to add level ups and skills and whatever isekai trope BS. This is Peak material :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Oh ho ho, the Sky Mama has NO intention to give Gene THAT.

I hope Gene gets killed more and that he dies in a hot springs somehow

Oh fwuff.

Time loops are my JAM.