Flufftober '21 - 06 (by Booperino)

Day 6 of flufftober

While, in my headcanon, fluffys are generally more inteligent, some fluffys still follow their mating instincts… which becomes troublesome for a healthy stallion who never mated and is not insterested in mating when pheromone-driven mares discover that he is “available”

Remember: no means no even if you’re a tiny horse-pig wanting to have babies!

31 Likes

Fake mustasch will do the trick every time. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Fixer should make a set of wings and a horn that Snakefood can attach to himself to scare away mares who want to avoid the ‘munstah’.

That should limit his problems just to Alicorn friendly mares, which he should be able to handle more easily.

3 Likes

that would work in most headcanons and ferals in the booperverse, but domestic ones are normally taught about wingy pointy friends by their mummahs or owners, so it would help but only barelly lol

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Maybe a pheromone in his collar that Snakefood can activate by tilting his head or saying a certain phrase that will cause the mare to run away. It’ll only be temporary but should give him an edge.

2 Likes

that is a smart one!

2 Likes

Pheromones on call like that make me think of Deus Ex and the implant that helps you when your doing dialogue. A pheromone implant would be a neat concept for a fluffy.

2 Likes

Sounds like something a chemical engineer should be able to whip up.

Future story for Jonathan Mongola? Perhaps.

2 Likes

Lol that was a good powerup but very broken, and i feel it works better for simpler creatures like fluffys than humans in deus ex XD
“oops i cant convince this dude, better release the conversation gas!”

2 Likes

I just threw dumpsters around but I can see the appeal regardless

1 Like

Until some mare discovers a mustache fetish.

2 Likes

When Sankefood is around.

Every lady wants to be that snake

1 Like