Flufftober '21 - 10 (by Booperino)

Day 10 of flufftober

Boopco munchkins! Disturbing regular munchkins since 2021

Anyone feel like pbj sandwiches?

40 Likes

Fluffies making raspberry noises will never not be cute :heart:

7 Likes

Booperino mini-munches are also completely immune to abuse. Anything you do with (or to) them just makes them happy.

Of course, can hugbox exist if there is no possibility of abuse? If everything is always happy, wouldn’t it become the new normal?

3 Likes

yeah thats why the boopco munchkins are kept on its own weirdbox universe lol i can only do so much with eternally happy dummies lol

4 Likes

If they’re only really happy, are they actually happy?

3 Likes

they too happy to think if they are happy

4 Likes

Hmm, I have a few things I would like to do, I need me a care free micro herd.

1 Like

Wait, what’s a regular munchkin? I don’t recall hearing that term before these @Booperino comics.

1 Like

regular munchkins were based on Munchkin Fluffies (Artist:FierceDeityLynx)

I just loved the idea so much i went “yoink” and created the boopco variation

1 Like

You made the right choice giving them no visible genitalia. I can tolerate the horse dicks and fluffyginas, but that little straw dick is creeping me out.

1 Like

The boopco variation actually popped in my head after i made the boopco mating ramp, after seeing that strip and thinking “i think i could monetize create a solution!”

And then while making that strip i made munchkins mate by vibrating on their mates in a very silly way… and then i went full crazy and created the boopco variation by exhagerating everything else lol

The faces that launched a whole sub–subspecies lmao

4 Likes

Imagine most end up in car accident, smiling and wiggling on the road. :scream:

1 Like

Since raspberries are so prevalent with their fluffies this is how I see the company logo.

2 Likes

lol i gotta start thinking on a logo xD

2 Likes

raspberry noises

2 Likes

“I can see stars…”

2 Likes

My Awnsestows Ah’ smiling’ ah me imberiaws, cawn yuo say da saem”

2 Likes