Flufftober '21 - 13 (by Booperino)

Day 13 of flufftober

Read the package before buying our products… or don’t! we love money!

31 Likes

What they dont tell you is the ramp is a punishment tool and will ‘mate’ the fluffies if you put in the batteries and use the remote. There’s also a set of buttons in the battery panel so they aren’t exposed.

3 Likes

“punishment”, cause they would probly go “yay wamp fwen” once they are run over

4 Likes

Alternatively…

Fluffy hawk, skateboarding pro!
(Cue strange boombox music)

2 Likes

Not “Superman” by Goldfinger :P?

1 Like

Ye, strange hippie music.

2 Likes

“fwuffie just passin’ fwooh kaman widah. Wemembah that!”

3 Likes

Just have the mental image of them repeatedly diving off the end of the ramp…face first. Still having the time of their lives, of course.

4 Likes

DISCIPLINE! God, I was looking for the word for like 2 minutes cause I realized I used punishment instead. xD

2 Likes

lmao they would go “again!! yay!” and repeat the process lol

3 Likes

(mental image of somebody loading a bunch of munchkins into a air gun and launching them off a wall)

3 Likes

“fwuffy wiww cweaw this gamesies wit nu continuesies!”

4 Likes

There, had to make an important addition.

4 Likes

ah yes, i forgot the most important part xD

4 Likes

Im imagining a future when we have a space elevator and we’re sling shotting these things into the sun as a way to contain them since they’re indestructible but not immortal.

Turning them into perpetual fuel.

2 Likes

@Booperino !!!

I just got asked why I’m quietly making raspberry noises at my desk at work, I hold you responsible for this. :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(Joking about the rage, it has me giggling)

4 Likes

i mean they are very destructible. they just too dumb to feel pain or sadness over being killed/tortured

3 Likes

Probably mixed up my cannons on various types. xD

Or was just plane wrong. Regardless, picturing fluffies hugging the super dense interior of the sun gives me warm fuzzies.

3 Likes

lmao that is kinda cute

3 Likes

For some reason that put this idea in my head…
Two mirco-munchkins and the Large Hardon Collider…

3 Likes