Flufftober '21 - 14 (by Booperino)

Day 14 of flufftober

This led to a tiktok trend to put a towell on your pet fluffy and see their reaction

30% would scree
30% would lay down and sob
40% would stand still and be a bit confused before shaking the towell off :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

Not a single one would act like a bird and fall asleep? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

oh damn i forgot that option XD that would totally be something

5 Likes

Nah dat be for the boopkin micro munchkins. “Ooo darkies? SWEEPIES YAYS plop ZZZZZ!”

8 Likes

aaah that sounds too cute XD boopco regular sized munchkins would probly act like that too lmao

5 Likes

Damn, beat me to it. lol

3 Likes

Lol. Probably

3 Likes

Reminds me of people throwing cheese on their pets. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This all gives me the haunting mental image of of being pursued by a small army of mirco-munkins. Only to defeat them by tossing grandma’s quilted blanket over them all, putting them in a temporary state of sleep/deactivation.

Also, their snoring would be, of course, raspberry noises.

3 Likes

idea: if a boopco munchkin (normal or micro) process that it is slightly darker than its used to for a few seconds it will immediatelly enter rest mode. that includes turning off the lights of a room or closing the curtains :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i was thinking more a blep with a few raspberry noises here and there as indicator that its still breathing xD

3 Likes

Even better! Someone hire this man!

2 Likes

Drop a square of cheese on her face.

4 Likes

Fluffies have one braincell and it is to store in memory that skettis are the best thing ever in the world

5 Likes

Efficient! :smiley:

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks TikTok is highly overrated?

1 Like

Birds would just stop and sleep, doggo would shake it off , so do cattos…fluffies…turned into drama queens :joy:

2 Likes

i agree, it does however contain rare nuggets of entertainment… which i see on youtube cause i refuse to install on my phone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like