Flufftober '21 - 19 (by Booperino)

Day 19 of flufftober
Skettys are great… but it can be better!

33 Likes

You know, Fixer could probably make substantially more money treating people.

6 Likes

Fixer have to treat Snakefood and family on a ramen resto sometime :ramen:

7 Likes

True, but fluffy nervous systems are much simpler to create fully functional prosthetics to. Plus it’s a case of hobby turned into job, so he’s happy he is not earning as much but doing what he loves

9 Likes

Tapatio ramen Original flavor is best instant ramen. I’ll fight anyone who claims otherwise.

3 Likes

The spicy version is better.

Also, try Cup Noodles " Stir Fry Hot Garlic Chicken " flavor. Your brain will explode it’s so good.

4 Likes

Indeed, you and I have discussed this before, but most of the stuff Fixer does would, at best, leave a human incapacitated for months, and more likely just kill them. Fluffies do have certain advantages vis a vis humans; unfortunately those advantages also make them easier to abuse.

Milkbag and broodmares are the dark reflections of Fixer’s work.

And it just occurred to me that the broodmares you wrote about are a lot like skaven ‘mothers’. Which makes me wonder what would happen if fluffies started eating warpstone. If ordinary rats were turned into skaven, imagine what ghastly abominations would come from warpstone fluffies.

4 Likes

Some ramen noodle brands and flavors taste just so good, it’s incredible how little they cost.

4 Likes

This cartoon is so dang cute and wholesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing i like to imagine in my headcanon is that the fluffys nervous system were made simple by design, almost like hasbio had plans in the future to make them moddable with dif parts like “new hasbio alicorn conversion kits” or “new hasbio organic lab grown leggies” but since they got in the economic nightmare of fluffy population growth, they had to cancel these plans to focus on easy quick money like foal in a can or cheap quality formula or toysies, since ironically the genetic research segment was one of the fist to be cut off (probly after aqua fluffys and micro fluffys were made)

4 Likes

Makes sense to me! And since they are so simple to mod, I can imagine a whole slew of fluffy knock-offs made by overseas and fly by night corporations, maybe even a criminal syndicate…

3 Likes