Flufftober Day 10 Hope (Timewarp)

@Bad_Roomie seeing hugbox fluffies be like:

2 Likes

This is so vile lol. Ferals are a bona fide pest and vermin and these mfers are giving them food. I’m sure these needy fucks will breed and breed after getting a belly full of sketties.

5 Likes

Or some jerk-ass smartie hoards it all for himself and his (tiny) herd.

2 Likes

I hope that rec center also cleans fluffy waste too, I an´t paying taxes for excess, you know…

Aw they’re like little sausages!
I just had a thought though. Can fluffies read?

1 Like

Sponsored by Foal-B-Gone! :christmas_tree: :heart:

1 Like

just noticed the mummah got a brown fluffy eating sketties too ^^ always nice to see good feral mummahs
love the way you draw the fluffies, so round!

4 Likes

As always…

4 Likes

Lace it with a little “Melt A Fluff” and your good to go.

It’s a great scene and very open to the imagination!

This was gonna be my take, no good deed goes unpunished kinda thing. I figure feral (urban) smarties are more prone to hellgremlin nature than wild (nature) smarties, with scarce resources the fluffies that have the strength and no moral qualms with driving off or killing rival fluffies survive longer, much longer than the usual domestic who sees every new fluffy they meet as ‘nyu fwend?’.

2 Likes

Depending on headcanon, but since fluffies are said to have the mental capacity of toddlers and there are some gifted toddlers that can read, then I’d say it’s in the realm of possibility. It would require a fluffy on the high end of their intelligence spectrum and with an interest for learning such things, more likely with alicorns but no guarantees overall.

One pic that Foxhoarder did suggested that they’d pick up pictograms easily, as they’re drawings to convey information/warnings that would be simple enough for them to both draw with their hooves and comprehend what the picture means.

2 Likes

Ah come on man! No Christmas exception? (In mid October?)

Good to see new content from you again Timewarp keep up the good work.

2 Likes

At least there’s not a smarty camping the spot and preventing other fluffies from eating.

1 Like

They aren’t doing anything that we don’t do.

3 Likes

That be some cold ass sketties

3 Likes

This dude gave me a smile. :slight_smile:

Thisdude

9 Likes

Laced with parsley… Its a baby be gone for fluffies. Maybe also renders fluffies sterile too?

But unfortunately for the fluffy, it’s all frozen soild