Flufftober Day 15 Hair Inktober Possessed (By NovaUmbra)

I wanna put something snarky, but this speaks for itself…
Wish me luck sleeping… I’ll need it YwY

Fwuff sketties = hair

20 Likes

I dream of worse things.

1 Like

Well then, there is a pitch black fluffy looking for a home :no_mouth:

Love how demented his expression is. Like an evil fluffy Cheshire. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

…fluff skettis…

Uhm…

1 Like

Do you have fluff sketties? :eyes: He needs fluff sketties…

Sometimes, I dream I’m back in high school and didn’t do my homework. But in the dreams, I’m still my current age and have my current job, so I realize I don’t care that I’m not doing well.

This has nothing to do with this post.

Half awake man gets out of bed.

Picks up creepy fluffy

Puts him in the mud room and closes the door

Goes back to bed

How did the fluffy climb the bed?

1 Like

Oh cutie likes the shadows. I don’t think they would like the taste of my fluff sketties. Hair dye. but I can find them better ones.

1 Like

It didn’t?

Oh, in the picture. It used its tiny little legs, probably.

1 Like

Wucifew needs his fluff sketties :3

Of coourse, tell me if his trouble.

1 Like

Fluff sketty? Not familiar with that term. Tummy sketties, now, that I have heard–cannibal fluffs love tummy sketties.

The pic is cool, very creepy fluffy. Though the text could be creepier, imo and ymmv. Calling itself Lucifer and making a threat of physical harm doesn’t really add anything, since that is implied by it’s freaky appearance.

“Good night, Father” in a deep voice with perfect pronunciation would be creepier, again imo and intended as a suggestion not a criticism.

Looks at it with sleep in my eyes-huuuh oh OK tosses straight razor-yawning-ok just try not to get it al over my bed and pillow it’s a bitch to get out-falls back to sleep

1 Like

Now that is ballsy

1 Like

If he hasn’t killed his owner yet I’m pretty confident he won’t kill him yet

1 Like