Flufftober Day 16 Feast Inktober Day 17 Pumpkin (By NovaUmbra)

The Halloween festival is always preceded by the sounds of many fluffy cries, and it always ends in a magnificent feast and joy for all. Most prized are the half developed babies (commonly called sweet beans because of their fetal pose and feint chirps) which are eaten raw, sometimes dipped and coated in sugar.

56 Likes

Dafuq is a sweet bean?

4 Likes

Sounds like a good time to go pumpkin smashing

3 Likes

Same question!

1 Like

@I_might_be_weasel @Chikahiro

Azuki beans, also spelled as adzuki beans or aduki beans, are cultivated extensively in the Eastern countries like Japan and China. These beans are small in size, red in color, round in shape with sweet flavor and are pointed from one side. Because of their sweet flavor, these beans are used to make sweet bean paste.

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot to add that in the rush :flushed:

2 Likes

But what does that have to do with pumpkins?

2 Likes

Edited to add the missing description :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I edited it to explain that part. Many apologies for forgetting it :eyes:

3 Likes

Mmm. Pumpkin fluffy laurices.

2 Likes

Vegan friendly! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m guessing “sweet beans” is a made-up term for the foals born from a pumpkin fluffy.

Cause I can’t find a connection between Azuki beans and pumpkins.

4 Likes

Correct, I forgot to add the description :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maaaaaan… There was this one place here that did the large, soft manju. Closed down… Decades ago. Still miss them. Very unique in that I’ve never seen any other manju like them.

Manju is filled with Azuki beans…

Anyhow, cute picture now slightly horrifying. I only just noticed the beans. Nuuuuuu! (I adore cute foals, so don’t mind me)

Hrm… is that a PNG? I might have to resave with a background. It’s a bit hard to see the beans with the theme I’m using, which are really the crux/punchline to everything.

3 Likes

It is a png, I use them over Jpeg unless size is an issue

2 Likes

Also, I just realized I could have lightened up the area behind the beans to add focus to them! :confounded:

2 Likes

It happens!

2 Likes

Garden fluffs: For when you’re a vegan but just love animal suffering so much.

4 Likes

For once, the vegans were inclusive :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like