Flufftober day 2 [Weird baby] By: ProfessorOlive

70 Likes

The epitome of good mummah. When she is old, she is gonna have a bunch of different animals and creatures that will protect her life.

16 Likes

were-reaching-wholesomeness-levels-that-shouldnt-even-be-possible

16 Likes

A totally different direction then I was expecting.
Good show.
Will you show us her adopted cat child all grown up ?

8 Likes

:cat:knead knead knead

6 Likes

Honestly the fact that an alicorn is still alive, shows this mother is off a different caliber.

8 Likes

mummah of the year award. very sweet!

5 Likes

Kimd of reminds me of chickens. They have a very powerful maternal instinct, to the point if they see anything that is fuzzy and baby sized, they just sit on it.

4 Likes

Seconded
Would be ultra adorable to see an adult cat that treats a fluffy as it’s mother :heart:

2 Likes

And be fiercly protective of her, and it’s adopted siblings especially the alicorn.

3 Likes

“Dis am smawty wand nao! Ou’ am smawty’s enfie mare or ou’ get foweba sweepies!”

Smarty is immediately mauled by a tiger

8 Likes

Yeah, pretty much.
Or fluffies that consider the alicorn a “munstah”.
They wil soon be send running …well …waddeling away, by the tiger sibling.

3 Likes

And the Gud Mammah award goes to…

We need more mamas like this.

4 Likes

:grinning::“Hey man, you know that fluffy behind the hedgerows?”
:unamused::“Yeah?”
:smiling_imp::“Lets go stomp it!”
(Looks out the window to see the jelly looking in at them with its cold, dead, eyes and widening smile)
:neutral_face::“…”
:neutral_face::“…uh…a-alternatively, we could order pizza and NOT do that!”
:sob::“…g-good idea…”

5 Likes

Unless, of course, all of babies slowly turn into red-fluff no talky babies. Not all at once, not overnight, but slowly. A foal wanders off and comes back different. The family stumbles on some trashed food and stuffs themselves; after a night of uneasy dreams, the mummah notices that the monsta baby now has neither wings nor horn–yet in her dreams, that baby flies–without wings.

The mummah is puzzled and vaguely alarmed, but uncertain what to do. The no talky babies are still babies, and she loves them.

Then the no talky babbehs start to talk. No one else can hear them, but they whisper in her sleep. Secrets far beyond the understanding of a fluffy; and yet, perhaps because the red foals are so close, she does start to understand. She starts to weep in her sleep.

A few days later another feral stops by to see if the mummah is ready for winter. The nest is empty. Scrawled in a red liquid on the ground are words, written with a trembling hoof. The other fluffy can’t read it, of course, and the cold November rain washes it away. The mummah and her babies are forgotten, save as a tale to frighten foals.

I was almost expecting her to run off when the kits kneading got sharp- very happy to be wrong!

1 Like

I expected that too.
But I like this no kill turn and hope to see more of her and her family, and that things stay quite hugbox no kill and with a good ending.

2 Likes

So very beautiful

Adorable :heart_eyes::heart:

If no one will, can I do hugbox continuation picture? :pleading_face:

2 Likes