Flufftober Day 20 String Inktober Fairy (By NovaUmbra)

Gosh darn it, they tried…

70 Likes

While this seems like their idea, there is no way they could have set this up into their own.

Leading me to imagine a scenario where some aspiring YouTuber talked them into doing this and is filming it.

8 Likes

Oh gosh this is a classic joke from so many old cartoons. I think. I seem to think so.

6 Likes

good luck fairy fluff!

6 Likes

I have this image of the fairyfluff jumping off, but Blueberry’s tooth doesn’t come out, just yanks him to the edge of the table and pull constantly so he can’t get up, both fluffies shitting in fear and pain, stuck on the edge of the table.

8 Likes

hands them a 2 euro coin each
There you go !

2 Likes

I mean, if there is a pillow under the table, it should be perfectly fine :smirk:

That edited icon I see it !

1 Like

Incoming double fluff splat I fear.

3 Likes

Modern art is what they call it ;3

Jumpjumpjumpjumpjump!!!

1 Like

I imagine a hanging fairy fluffy.

2 Likes

Just swinging in a small circle while pissing itself…

3 Likes

Oh dear this wont end well :scream:

1 Like

“Gewonimo!”

2 Likes

Do people still do the string-in-doorknob thing?

Yea… they also do the nerfdart on a string thing too

There are humans who would knock that tooth out. Or rip it out. Your pick.

1 Like

I agree that someone gave them the idea, but I disagree that they couldn’t set it up themselves–fluffies can definitely tie crude knots. How? No idea, but fluffies can do practically anything, as long as the results are funny enough. One of the very first fluffy drawings I saw was a pegasus foal standing on a ceiling fan. How’d it get up there? Even it wasn’t sure!

But yeah, the basic idea is definitely one they got from humans. YouTube is a good idea, or perhaps a sitcom or children’s cartoon of some sort?

1 Like

Never underestimate the abilities of a moron to achieve something. They’re too dumb to realize what is and isn’t possible…

3 Likes