Flufftober Day 21, Labyrinth (Guodzilla)

Or mebbe the Bog of Eternal Stench would suit Halfwit better…I dunno.

25 Likes

I fucking love this!

5 Likes

Thanx!
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

This pic is a present for @Fluffy_Angst, who had the incredible privilege of meeting the legend, the myth, the wizard,
THE FROUD
In person!!!
I am so envious!

5 Likes

This is amazing! This movie is a childhood favorite of mine!

3 Likes

Haha that is pure childhood for me. I watched that movie and the the last unicorn so often that I broke the VHS tapes.
Only thing that’s missing is the goblin King with his Majestic Balls.

3 Likes

And Sarah, and Toby, and the Fireys, and the little worm, and the storyteller (and his bird head), and the goblins, and the trash-lady, and the…

It’d take months to include everybody, and I’d need two extra sheets of paper for Jareth’s bulge alone!

1 Like

Yeah I know but know I want to see the last unicorn stomping smartys in your art style :grin::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I dunno… Amalthea didn’t seem all that violent. Schmendrick either.
Now; King Haggard, Rukh or Mommy Fortuna, maybe.

1 Like

Yes but she was proud as hell at least in the German dub she is very proudfull and a unicorn smarty would be a direct affront to her.

1 Like

I spose so.
However, Halfwit is a valued character…I don’t want to risk him getting damaged (too severely). I’d lose my investment.

1 Like

Something interesting: in the English version of “The Last Unicorn” the actor (Brother Theodore) who did Rukh was the same actor who did Gollum in the “Hobbit” and Return of the King" anime’ films.

1 Like

Which one the Frank an bass or the Backshe ones

1 Like

The Rankin-Bass ones. IIRC Rankin-Bass did the Hobbit, then Bakshi did LOTR, and then returned the rights (I don’t recall why) to RB.

Another interesting point: In Bakshi’s LOTR the elf Legolas was played by a young actor named Anthony Daniels, who went on to play a certain fussy golden android in a little film called "Star Wars "

1 Like

Ha I saw the Rankin Bass movies much much later in my live and where’s a wip there is a way is just glorious but I still like the Bakshi version more. It’s dark and even some what horror esky at the points were it needs to be and way more in line with the books than any other version I seen and the gore is just amazing.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! This is incredible!!

1 Like

A fluffy would quite possibly be the only thing the goblins could actually succeed at killing…

2 Likes

As “Keystone Kops-esque” as those goblins are, that’s sayin’ a lot!

(@Fluffy_Angst @virgil)
You remind me of the fluff.
…what fluff?
The fluff with the power.
…what power?
The power of voodoo!
…hoodoo?
You do!
…do what?
Remind me of the fluff…

:notes:What kind of magic spell to use?:notes:
:notes:…Slime and snails, and puppy-dog tails?:notes:
:notes:…thunder or lightning?:notes:
And fluffy said?

(Halfwit: HEWP! Dewek! Bwuebeww! Get me outta hewe!!!)

:notes:Dance, magic dance…jump, magic jump…:notes:

2 Likes

Alright now, I did not need that song stuck in my head just before bed :martinidrink:

2 Likes