Flufftober Day 30 Laughter Inktober Doll (By NovaUmbra)

Well… This is something… Not sure if I’d want one of my own…

Laughy pals (trademark pending) bring joy and happiness to any safe room they are displayed in*. Much less likely to cause depression* then a stuffy pal and with patented “love power technology”* they are way cheaper then battery operated toys
Now machine wash safe thanks to a full fluff transplant with synthetic fibers, your precious fluffs will never tell the difference!

*it is recommended to test exposure to your fluffy in the morning and not at night in case they fear the laughy pal
*we are not liable for psychological damages caused by the laughy pals, nor should you consider laughy pals an alternative to licensed treatment
*cardiac pulse charging (CPC) technology is the property of (redacted) Inc. You are NOT permitted, by law, to disassemble or otherwise tamper with any active or inactive CPC technology. Please take your laughy pal in for repairs or replacement should you encounter any issues.

59 Likes

Something creepy bout it, and it should show a prototype first…those gonna be in the trash soon if nobody wants it :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I see one spot is labeled cleaning, seems more like a fluffy fun hole.

6 Likes

It’s where the tube for pee and the hole for poop is. If someone’s brave enough I guess :no_mouth:

2 Likes

The sad fate of products produced from miscommunication…

4 Likes

Just snap its neck, put it out of its misery, and move on to the next ‘Laughy Pal’…

4 Likes

The secret ingredient is misery :relieved:

4 Likes

I thought it’d be Joker toxin!

2 Likes

Stuff like this always reminds me of Charming (By RingOfFire)

I may not be big on abuse but this type if done on a smarty is chef’s kiss a thing of beauty.

5 Likes

Do you think it’s a good idea to give a fluffy that power? OwO

3 Likes

IDK the guy who did charming did a way better job on keeping it a fluffy. The idea with this, i think, is to have a mobile toy.

2 Likes

Oh that’s a masterpiece of a story!

3 Likes

Between the Simp bots and this, get two more similiar products and there’ll be enough for an abandoned warehouse to do five nights at freddies esque comic/story.

1 Like

So, what’s the endgame with these things, exactly? Seems like a less cuddly fluffy. And cuddly was basically all they had going for them.

1 Like

Their unsightly appearance is probably why the town fair is no longer looking to stock them as prizes :eyes:

2 Likes

Right, but what was the intended value of making a fluffy into a laughy pal to begin with?

1 Like

Laughy pals (trademark pending) bring joy and happiness to any safe room they are displayed in*. Much less likely to cause depression* then a stuffy pal and with patented “love power technology”* they are way cheaper then battery operated toys :relieved:
Now machine wash safe thanks to a full fluff transplant with synthetic fibers, your precious fluffs will never tell the difference!

*it is recommended to test exposure to your fluffy in the morning and not at night in case they fear the laughy pal
*we are not liable for psychological damages caused by the laughy pals, nor should you consider laughy pals an alternative to licensed treatment
*cardiac pulse charging (CPC) technology is the property of (redacted) Inc. You are NOT permitted, by law, to disassemble or otherwise tamper with any active or inactive CPC technology. Please take your laughy pal in for repairs or replacement should you encounter any issues.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. So they’re for fluffies, not people.

3 Likes

The power to be poisoned by Joker toxin isn’t much of a power!

1 Like

Ohhhh, that stuff. Got it mixed with the venom from arkham city which made gigantic titans :sweat_smile:

1 Like