Flufftober Day 8 - Industry [Sexygoatgod]

The smarty looks like Lou Ferigno

5 Likes

OH GOD
Don’t get me started…
:triumph::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Fun fact, since fluffies are sentient they could possibly give consent to be eaten, making them a vegan-friendly meat.

6 Likes

You’ve heard the phrase “Doritos vegetarian,” right? Same principle you’re outlining.

There’s all kinds of junk food that’s vegan/vegetarian/keto-friendly/gluten-free/diet of the month. I’m a long-time vegan, but I won’t pretend it’s automatically healthier than most other diets. There are still ways to be stupid and get fat on it.

3 Likes

I’ve not, actually! But yeah, looking into the stores? And knowing a few junk food addicted vegans? Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arent oreos filling like 50% butter?

1 Like

The fluffy starved because it preferred to die rather than eat only vegan food. : )

I may be projecting slightly…

5 Likes

How does that last one work? Is it suddenly going to balloon up all at once and explode? Because it just looks like a normal baby here, nothing “growth”-related about it.

I think the implication is that these are the “failed” experiments. Given that all these experiments seem to be N=1 with no control group, I’m not surprised.

My Hasbio would never…

4 Likes

So they tried to make a growth formula, and it just didn’t do squat, the foal stayed the same?

4 Likes

That’s my guess since none of the other products seemed to work as intended.

2 Likes

I know the fluffy on vegan diet is a joke and I get it. Snorted a bit as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

But to those who still think one cannot be overweight on a vegan diet if it’s not all junk food? Well, sorry kids but you’re wrong. Involuntary vegan for 6+ years here due to IBS. Can’t have junkfood. Cook everything myself. And I still look like your average typical bearded BBQ loving, beer guzzling, socks in sandal middle-aged balding guy. :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

I … I love the chirpie so much… those colors are so good :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Lol vegan feed. How did they fuck that up considering fluffies can live of grass lol

4 Likes

They’re like 50% vegetable shortening.

A diet entirely of celery would be considered 100% vegan but it would also lack enough vitamins and calories to maintain life. Kind of reminds me of one would-be vegan I knew back in college that became seriously malnourished due to not understanding that sort of thing. But she was also stupid enough that my friend was able to convince her that kiwi fruits were actually kiwi bird eggs so she is kind of an outlier there.

2 Likes

Yeah when they’re literally half sugar, you know you’re just eating candy X3. They’re good though.

1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix, bake at 425 (I think) makes like 20 cookies.

I take it the Anti-Smarty Serum backfired horribly?

Mind I suggest altering Smarty Syndrome from “Increased jackassery” to “Survival instincts”?