Flufftober Day 8 - Industry [Sexygoatgod]

118 Likes

Ooh, now that’s a nice fluffy suffering premise. The baby one is especially sad.

Though I’m not sure how a fluffy would starve on vegan food. Which makes me suspect it is made from something artificial.

16 Likes

Oh dear, is that mare’s babies stillborn?

Also, I’ve known fat vegans. There’s vegan junk food :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun art and great work as always!

14 Likes

Both were stillborn with birth defects

12 Likes

Fun fact, Oreos are vegan. Somehow they made a baked good with no eggs or milk.

9 Likes

Thatveganteacher intensifies

11 Likes

Im guessing these experiments werent succesfull (or a huge success depending on who you ask lol)

6 Likes

Sugar is a good binder. I’ve made gluten free peanut butter cookies for my cousin with celiac and it needs A TON of sugar. You can’t convince me its healthy, but its gluten free for her.

8 Likes

I didn’t notice that. I thought she was just scared of her babies being taken and was saying “no wan sweepies”, like she was worried about her or them getting put down.

Still super sad, though.

9 Likes

Well, we’ll call it a partial success then. Might need to be reworked into a different product and receive proper marketing support. Fluffy Plan B or something?

4 Likes

I love how you do expressions :heart:
I can really see the trauma in the poor mare :cry:

8 Likes

Yeah, but fluffies are mostly herbivores, anyway.

3 Likes

The fluffy starving on a vegan diet makes me concerned because wouldn’t that mean that fluffies are obligate carnivores like cats and dogs? Like yeah they can eat things like fruits, grass, and veggies, but they’d also need meat to be healthy.

8 Likes

Tis a joke.

10 Likes

Ah, I see. Just me overthinking fictional tiny talking horses.

5 Likes

I’m kinda amused by the horrifying implications of fluffies needing to consume f l e s h.

5 Likes

No worries lol
We’ve all been there

4 Likes

Most of my art has some depth to it so it’s understandable

7 Likes

That yellow foal’s face is such a freaking mood.

2 Likes

The mare with foals is such tragic thing. And that single foal :cold_sweat:

5 Likes