Filly Forever [ by Milky ]

Your name is Beatrice, and you work for a third party fluffy experimentation lab located in an undisclosed city in the mid-west. Here, you and your colleagues develop a plethora of products relating to fluffy ponies. Most of them seem to work, though not all. You found failings in the “anti-smarty serum” and “vegan fluffy food”— the latter of which was incredibly surprising given that feral fluffies survive off of grass. That’s biotoy engineering for you. Among this collection of failed experiments sits a tiny magenta foal.

Over the past month, you had been administering the “fluffy growth formula” to this little chirpie in hopes to speed up the growing and aging process of the fluffy. The reason for developing such a product seemed to range between increased fluffy-food production to breeding facilities wanting to churn out in faster numbers. The reason didn’t matter to you, however. Your job was to make it, not question it.

Sadly, the formula seemed to have the opposite effect— the foal’s growth appeared slow, nearly stunted. Over the course of the month, she hardly grew at all— her eyes not even having opened yet. The company deemed it a failure, though moved to market the product as a “forever foal serum” instead, given that there was also a demand for keeping fluffies as small and cute as possible.

The foal was set to be incinerated, given that she no longer was needed for the testing as that would move on to other fluffies more fit for continued experimentations. You were numb to this by now, unable to count all the fluffies you had sent off to be “deactivated”. This one was different, however.

As you were gathering the foal for disposal, her tiny little eyes opened for the first time and she uttered a soft “mummah?” Without hesitation, you caressed her magenta head with your index finger. Your heart melted.

A promise to monitor the foal and report back to your superiors with how her growth and development went seemed to seal the deal. After a few discussions with the higher ups and a shit ton of paperwork, the fluffy was yours.

You decided to name her Jessabelle.

A few months had gone by, and your little foal was now a little filly— she hadn’t grown much in the past two months, hinting that she would remain the size of an adolescent for her entire life. Despite her small stature, she was able to develop normally— her teeth came in, her eyesight was fine, her speech was decent.

Mentally, she seemed slightly younger-minded than the average fluffy her age, but that did not seem to hinder her any. She tended to resort to chirping frequently, though she could handle small words and sentences. It was almost as if she were derped, but not quite— just mentally stunted and underdeveloped.

It took her a little longer to learn the litter box, but that was fine. You were patient with your little girl. She wore a diaper for the first few weeks until she was able to comprehend “good poopies”, though you still tend to stick her in one if you plan to be gone for more than a few hours. Other than that, she was just like any other fluffy— you just had to remember to keep outlets covered and doors locked when you went to work.

Now, you’re sitting in your living room, a tiny filly-sized fluffy cuddled in your lap and napping away. You stroke her dusty pink mane lovingly, smiling at the tiny chirps she makes in her sleep.

( art by @sexygoatgod, Full Piece )

———————————————

Anyways here’s my new girl!! Hope you like her…. I wanted a forever foal after seeing Forever Foals (by SouthernKiller) and this little girl with her origin of failed fluffy growth formula was perfect for it!!

55 Likes

I didn’t spell check this so dhdjdjdjdn deal with the grammar :joy:. I wanted to whip this out before I lost it in my brain.

UPDATE: the errors were bothering me so I made some edits lol

4 Likes

No worries :heart:
Really great concept and very engaging

4 Likes

Thank you!! I can’t take all the credit, I just mashed together stuff :joy:

4 Likes

We’re all building off each other. There’s no shame in that.
Every story I write only exists because of the shoulders I stand on. :heart:

4 Likes

That is true!! Speaking of stories, I’m reading the last Fourth of July rn >:3c. Excited

4 Likes

awww so sweet ^^

4 Likes

Thank u. I may do more stories about her in the future.

3 Likes

Awww, halfway between chirpie babbeh and talkie babbeh. She deserved to be saved.

3 Likes

She is forever this big image

6 Likes

She is smol and precious and deserved a chance!

4 Likes

OMG, I saw this word and just couldn’t help but giggle! I’m not being mean, I understand you didn’t spell/grammar check and apologized, but it just sounds like something a fluffy/little kid would say while trying (and failing) to pronounce “incinerated”. It’s adorable!!

1 Like

BSHSHSUSJSNTBFBF F OOPS

2 Likes

Aww nice to see she adopted her :heart:

2 Likes

ofc… I’m a sucker for hugbox.

2 Likes

So cute <3 I hope you write more content for her! I would love to see how a forever foal behaves

3 Likes

I’ll definitely try my best!! I’m currently trying to figure out how to characterize her tbh.

2 Likes

I think you will have fun finding it out though.

2 Likes

I hope so!

1 Like