Chapter 3

Ode to Munstah Babbeh:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

————————————————————

Alicorn Sanctuary (Hiatus/Discontinued):
Chapter 1

34 Likes

Good call doing this. I didn’t see that the Breaking Mummuh story had a part six yet.

4 Likes

Oh sorry! Yeah I figured I should really get my stories organized haha

4 Likes

Wow I take like a month or two break and I miss the start of new fantastic author!
I binged through all except the Alicorn Shelter in one sitting, and I’ll return to that one later, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed these and I’m glad to see a new talent start writing!

Side note: This archive is also a great idea, having all the stories laid out in a reading order really made binding these easier! Looking forward to future stories!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you, that’s so sweet! The alicorn sanctuary I’m still figuring out, since I don’t have much of a plan for where I’m going with it, so don’t worry about starting that one yet if you’re hoping to binge haha.

But I appreciate the feedback! And yeah, especially with how my ode to series is laid out I rly wanted to make it easier for ppl to read it !!

Glad you’re enjoying my works :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s been a while. You no longer writing stories?

Just haven’t had much for inspiration. I started a new job and then my grandfather passed so I’ve been a bit preoccupied. I’m sure I’ll get back into writing eventually!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that.
Hope things are ok

1 Like