Breaking Bad Mummah: S’mores Story 2 [by Milky]

I couldn’t wait to post chapter 2!! I hope everyone enjoys it. I know it’s a slow burn, but I promise it’ll pick up the pace once I get everything established!!

—————————————————

it was a short, uneventful walk back to Hazel’s home. The mother fluffy kept herself occupied by singing to her foals and cooing to calm them down. She seemed entirely over excited.

Hazel had to admit, it was pretty cute to see a sense of hope gleam in the fluffy’s eyes, though the thought of the tiny foal curled up in her glove only soured the image.

upon entering the residence, the glove was removed from her pocket and set gently on a nearby end table, the foal’s tiny rump just barely visible from inside.

“Alright fluffies, here’s your new home! First things first—“

“Nyu housies? Su pwetty and warmsies!! Where safe woom? Bestest mummah needs to feed babbehs!”

the interruption caused the woman to grit her teeth, watching the purple fluffy wander around the living room and track her filth across the carpet. With one swift motion, Hazel lowers her foot— albeit a bit aggressively as the harmony of chirps break out from the disturbance— in front of the mummah to stop her from getting anything else dirty.

“AHEM. As I was saying, first things first. You all need a bath,” she finally managed to continue her previous statement, only having to wait mere seconds before the expected protest erupted.

“B-bu!! But wawa bad for fwuffy and chirpie babbehs!! They onwy widdle babbehs!!” Hazel rubbed her temples in exhaustion. She was definitely going to need an aspirin and a glass of wine by the end of this.

“Look! Either you get a bath, or you can turn around and go right back out that door. Mummah doesn’t like dirty, ‘nu smeww pwetty’ fluffies,” she stated, arms crossed over her chest and foot tapping in irritation.

Again, the gears begin to grind in the mummah’s head, faced with yet another “life threatening” decision. This one took half the time to be decided, and with a soft ‘huu-huu’ the fluffy nods.

“O-otay… f-fwuffy… fwuffy take bathie…” she chirps out, voice soft and depressed. Hazel sighs, exasperated already by this whole event, but one glance to the glove on the table and she’s reassured that it was a good idea.

“Good. By the way— do you have a name?” She questioned, wanting to check before giving her one herself. The fluffy nodded excitedly in response. “Fwuffy namesies am Petwunia!! owd daddie gives it to fwuffy!!”

Old daddy? Great, she was probably dealing with some kind of runaway that got a little too demanding then decided to book it when she didn’t get her way. Well, that just made all the future events that would surely unfold that much sweeter.

“Okay, Petunia. Let’s get you a bath then. Follow me.” Petunia’s smile quickly faded at the mention of the bath, precious joy overwritten with the fear of water.

It’s a short walk down the hall to the bathroom, the fluffy solemnly following behind, tail between her shit-covered legs. The foals on her back are asleep, finally resting in a decently warm abode.

They enter the bathroom and a look of regret is plastered on the fluffy’s face, her ears are dipped backwards in uncertainty. With this shell shocked distraction, Hazel takes the time to scoop the foals up into her hands and place them in the sink beside her. The mummah has no time. To react before she, too, is grabbed and set in the tub.

“Alright, time to get clean,” she mutters, flipping the water on to a luke-warm temperature and allowing it to begin to fill the tub.

Petunia screams, immediately trying to escape the porcelain prison.

“Nu! Nu wawa!!! Wawa bad for fwuffy!! Wawa bad!!!” she shrieks, costing the formerly white tub with a stream of liquid shit and piss. Hazel has to turn her head to avoid gagging. All the commotion and noise has caused the foals to awaken and chirp out desperately for their mother. The cries fall on deaf ears as their mother is far too concerned with her own well being.

It’s a few minutes of wrestling with Petunia before she’s finally held flush against the shower floor, getting thoroughly scrubbed and shampoo. At one point, Hazel feels a surge of irritation and holds the little purple head under a few seconds too long, the fluffy choking and sobbing when finally let back up. Oh well, accidents happen.

It’s another couple of minutes before the chaos has ended and her new fluffy is being dried off with a towel. She’s set on the floor of the bathroom to sob softly in the fabric as Hazel cleans out the disgusting remains in the tub. Yeah, this was going to need some bleach later.

With the mother finally taken care of, it was time for the foals. The four “favorites” lay in the sink, still crying their little hearts out for any sense of comfort. The brown foal still sat in the glove placed on the back of the toilet, gently being added to the group. Hazel had wanted the little baby to rest a bit more before adding the stress of a bath.

the sink is gentle filled just barely with warm water, increasing the terrified cries ten fold. Hazel can feel the tiny leather hooves dragging against her calf and crying out for her children.

“Mummah why huwt babbehs? Am onwy widdle babbehs!! Dey need dere mummah!! Wawa bad for chirpie babbehs!!”

the babbling continues as a newfound wave of defiance emerged, so much so that Hazel had to grab Petunia by the scruff of the neck— earning a ‘huu-huu bad upsies!!’— and place her outside the bathroom door. She didn’t need some fat fuck knocking against her and risking hurting the foals.

With that distraction gone, now only a muffled cry, Hazel was able to quickly rinse of the foals—still too small for shampoo— and place them gently on a towel laid out across the toilet seat cover. They continued to sob, unable to see or understand what was happening, though when the softness of the towel touched their peach fuzz, they seemed to be lulled asleep.

After a few minutes, Hazel emerged from the room, arms cradling the baby filled towel. The mother attempted once again to climb the woman, being shoved aside by her foot and given a glare. “You’re going to make me drop them, and then they’ll have forever sleepies and it’ll be ALL your fault,” she snapped, which seemed to cease the incessant complaining momentarily.

“Now, let’s go to the safe room and then get you something to eat— we want you to be able to feed ALL of your babies,” she stated, being sure to put emphasis on the ‘all’, though she was sure the mother was too stupid to register it.

A quick step down the hall was the safe room. It was like any other safe room. It held your basic fluffy needs— toys, blankets for nests, litter box, water and food. Eventually there’s be a small tub for FluffTV but Hazel wasn’t about to pay for that until she got a fluffy to actually watch the damn thing.

Petunia had trotted in behind her, forgetting her children all together in order to squee and immediately start to play with the plethora of toys scattered around. Luckily, this fave Hazel a chance to set the babies down into a fluff pile in the middle of a nearby blanket.

A moment passed before the fluffy turned around, seemingly remembering the promise of food and… right, her foals! She made her way over to the bestie, sniffing at each and giving them a licky kissies — well, all except her ‘poopie babbeh’. No, that ones love was given to her bestest babbeh who received a few extra coos.

Hazel pretended not to notice, knowing full well her little brown foal would get all the love it needed very soon. With a sigh, she stretched and glanced towards the door, then back to the fluffy.

“Alright, Petunia. How about some sketties to celebrate your first night here? Then ALLLLL your babies can have bestest milkies!”

Link to Milky’s Story Archives

69 Likes

neat read :heart:
don’t forget your name after the title

4 Likes

Oh thanks !

5 Likes

Not liking Petunia but then I feel like I’m not supposed to.

8 Likes

petunia is definitely the antagonist of the story !

6 Likes

I like it! Better make sure someone supervises the feeding. If she hurts a foal I’d say pillow her and leave her on display for the others as a warning

1 Like

What? This isn’t Petunia story of redemption and learning? :scream:

But seriously, loving the story so far. Can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like

You’ll just have to wait and see !! :blush:. She’ll get hers, though, don’t you worry!!

1 Like

Shocking, right? Thank you!! I’ll try and have the next one out soon !!

1 Like

I’d like to see Hazel try every tip on the internet to fix Petunia’s racism before she starts suplexing her all over the place. (give her a couple of trials with one of those Hasbio realistic foal toys :tm:)

3 Likes

oh a good suggestion!

3 Likes

Fucking bitch mare … a runaway, expect yo be a real bitch sooner or later.

Hope the brown one will be guarded by the new owner.

2 Likes

Very good story

1 Like

Fluffy forgets babbehs for toys. Me, removes all toys

1 Like