flufftobuh 2021 #13 (By: NekuChan)

Unless it has smarty syndrome, I doubt it. Fluffies aren’t that cruel, dumbass, thaats the whole point

Fluffies aren’t that cruel, dumbass

Damn this is fucking amazing, I love to see these shitbags beg in tears knowing their own hopelesness fro them and their foals it’s just satificing.

3 Likes

I was gonna say questen is coming to help this one but… Let it die

1 Like

This isn’t a hotel, bitch!

1 Like

Yes, die with your children so the inside fluffy has to stare at your corpses until their owner gets back.

3 Likes

This is beautiful!

Also, judging from the look of the possibly expensive fluffy inside, I’d bet that the owner isn’t the big hearted type, charitable to random strays. She’d probably just be chased off with a broom.

1 Like

Great artwork. Well done.

That indoor fluffy looks very well cared for, judging by all it has around it and its combed and clean look. With its multicolored mane, it is likely more expensive than most.

The filthy, brown mare birthing out a litter of so-so colored foals on the patio in the rain makes for a nice contrast.

Definite sadbox.

3 Likes

Turn around and begin licky cleanies u terrible bitch. GAWD!

1 Like

Is the mare feral or it actually lives there?

the purple one is a feral, the white one is domestic

1 Like

Makes sense, tho a domestic mare getting accidentally locked out while the owner was away its also a possibility

If pregnant I doubt it could do through the pet door, in fact I think a story had a dead pregnant mare who got stuck and the babbies were born on the other side

1 Like

Oh I remember that one! She was also corcked I think xD

The original idea was that one, feral mare finds a home who has a cute fluffy and begs for someone to take her in just like the fluffy inside. But Hackerkyle mentioned in his interpretation that he believed the mare was a runaway who wanted babies, got pregnant, found herself not doing good and went back to her old house just to see it’s been replaced and that’s actually a really cool one!

So it’s open to interpretation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They’re fully capable of cruelty idk where you’ve been, and anyway it depends on the head canon.

And drop that “dumbass” shit.

Ahem, go enf yourself as they say.

It’s not in fact the entire point. I can direct you to numerous posts in which fluffies are the main source of cruelty

The mare and foals outside are definitely food for the wild animals soon enough.

I think she is a stray and only is looking at the house. While the birth process started.