flufftobuh 2021 #26 (By: NekuChan)

Eh, I think that’s enough shitposting from us in this topic.
I really should draw some fluffies again.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the malnourishment and abuse will likely cause some developmental issues.

1 Like

If you love your pet, you will deal with that.
The "poopie"fluffy wil no doubt be very grateful for being given a better life.

2 Likes

Poopie baby abuse always hits me in the feels. The idea of a mother slowly starving one of her children in front of the others like that always felt really disturbing.

He may want to be grateful, but if he’s got issues, he could have as bad an attitude as a spoiled bestest.

Well we wil have to see how that goes.
If he has issues they need to be weeded out, and not dropped off at a shelter cause eh effort.

1 Like

Morally, you are totally in the right saying you would want to take in an abused brown fluffy.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t expect him to be low maintenance and obedient because of his appreciation. He’d be an emotional wreck.

I’m not expecting him to be an easy pet , I woudl just choose him over a possibly insufferable cunt.
Just like I would choose to save Mark and treat him as best as I could ( instead of locking him a dark room for 5 days)
I’d rather try to save damaged fluffies then opt for “easy” pretty ones.
They deserve a shot at happiness too.

1 Like

“Bestest” would be for stress relief, brown one would be to keep me company.

1 Like

Poor poopie babbeh.

Poopie babbeh gets formula and vitamins and protein.

Bestest babbeh gets regular kibble.

Mummah will be Thanksgiving dinner.

5 Likes

Works for me.

yeah sure :slight_smile: just link me the work so I can see it and love it! >:3

2 Likes

See, this I like. Love the babies, help them grow into wonderful fluffies. Abuse the mother, punish her while loving her babies, then eat her with her babies for thanksgiving. Super bonus points if the babies have no idea you are torturing their mother while she know full well you are loving her babies.

2 Likes

Buy both, then leave “bestest babbeh” in the back yard to fend for him/herself while little “poopeh” gets the housie, sketties and such. With a big picture window so that bestest can see everything going on inside.

1 Like

“You’re not bigger and stronger than me though!”
(I stomp the bestest and then punt what remains, scoop up the brown one, and take him to a hugboxer to raise.)

Neku, can I also draw these two? :blush:

1 Like

Yes, i will have the biggest one for stuffing and cooking this thanks giving, please…

Save me a seat at the table!

1 Like

yeah, go for it! :slight_smile: same condition tho ;D

1 Like

That’s sweet.

Now yeet that fat blue fuck into the meat grinder and force feed him to his mummah before pillowing her and making her feed her brown babbeh until he’s just as big as the other one.