flufftobuh 2021 #26 (By: NekuChan)

If the foal is malnourished it won’t become big and strong even if they are the same age, from the same mother, and had the same height and weight at born.

Oh, I also do commisions if interested xd

98 Likes

I’d buy the poopie one.
It would be grateful for a better life, and be betetr behaved and have a better temperament.
The "bestest"seems like an arrogant bratty little shit, that wil throw a shitfit if it doesn’t get it’s way.
Fuck it.

15 Likes

Oh wow look how much prettier and smarter that good baby is than that other baby. Crying is sad! I don’t want a sad toy, I want to have fun!

6 Likes

also a more “cute-size” fluffy due to negligence. A great combo!

11 Likes

Colors are crap, but the poopie one is the better choice in my opinion.
Bestest is a chew toy.

9 Likes

I mean technically all we’ve seen is Bestest Babbeh (a name he didn’t give himself) remarking that he is big and strong which, for a babbeh, he is. Why must we punish the strong for their strength?

THAT’S RIGHT FOLKS, SECRET FASCISM. LINE A FOR THE GOOD BABBEHS, LINE B FOR…UH…

WE’LL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED TO GO TO LINE B.

3 Likes

Get them both !
Treat them the same see what happens.

…why are my walls covered in shit ?!

3 Likes

id adopt both and treat them equal so they can become friends without the bad mummah influence :3

7 Likes

From that bestesh mouth comes truth, sure their dumb bitch of a mother give everything to him than the poor earthie :cold_sweat::fearful:

2 Likes

You sir, got ninja’d ;p

1 Like

lol U READ MINDS!! TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!

2 Likes

Yes. Then you make them dance for your approval, and whichever one stops dancing first gets covered in spray on RhinoLiner.

Great plan, Boops.

I can not !
I wil die otherwise !

2 Likes

ohnoes!

1 Like

OH NO!! DIE IS BAD!! (?)

2 Likes

Very much so !
Forever sweepies is a very long time !

3 Likes

i mean it does have forever in the name :o

1 Like

…i know o.o

2 Likes

btw neku could i draw those 2 sometime :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

It would be a good time to interrogate the dear “mummah” bout this report the man have. I bet she be smug and brag out it and doesnt care for her other foal, typical bitch.

Unless base on the background it was an experiment. Yet still a bad look of mistreatment.

3 Likes