Poopie and Bestest (by Booperino)

A short story based on @NekuChan’s flufftobuh 2021 #26 (By: NekuChan) , done with permission ofc

This ended a bit longer than i expected XD but i hope you all like it :slight_smile:

66 Likes

First, Nutella is an awesome name for a fluffy.

Second, wtf dude, fluffies are supposed to be stupid, not wiser and more understanding than actual humans! I spent years getting to the point where I could forgive the bullies, and this little fluffy can do it being a few months old?! No fair!

18 Likes

I did not expect genuine maturity from fluffies. This comic, crude art aside, was really good! You did an amazing job! It would be really great if you put extra effort into your fluffy comics, you’ve got some serious talent when it comes to writing tearjerking stories of joy.

7 Likes

thanks ;~; as i say i just dont have the time to add the extra effort in the art, otherwise id want to make them prettier >3<‘’ lol

8 Likes

I want to steal your layout skills. Just saying.

5 Likes

Now let’s see the mummah get punished

4 Likes

It’s always a delight to see a smarty become a good fluffy. If you kill a smarty, you only get rid of a nuisance. But if you correct a smarty, you also get rid of a nuisance, and you get a new friend.

This did well to make us sympathize with smarties! Some are clearly beyond helping but it looks like the blue one is good at the end of the day

4 Likes

Im glad this blue one manage to break out of what his dumb mother told him all this time. Glad Nutella is there for his loneliness.

Nice take @Booperino :+1:

3 Likes

I thought you’ll do some ‘justice abuse’ or such, but this is adorable and kind

3 Likes

Later, they got along so well, that Nutella had some derpy, inbred babies.

1 Like

Receive is an advanced word for a fluffy.

I was not prepared.

1 Like

3 Likes

Bonk anyway just to be sure.

4 Likes

its ok, it wasnt an insult o.o’ luna was just commenting on the fact its a sketched style, which i do agree is kinda crude since i put more time thinking on story then on the art ^^’

2 Likes

Indeed, when you asked for permission to draw this two I didn’t expected a whole comic about them! It’s so cute tho!! ;w; <3

I really loved how they reacted to being adopted and envolved into the end <3 Sure deeper than what I originally did xD Thanks so much! It’s beautiful ;w;

2 Likes

Well, I’m fan fictioning your fluffies into doing incest.

So a bonk wouldn’t be unreasonable.

1 Like

I’m glad you like ^^ it was gonna be just a pic but the story kept going in my head to “how can we reach that conclusion of them being friends without feeling cheap” and it lead to a whole-ass comic XD

1 Like

Don’t be so modest, your art isn’t crude at all. Simple does not equal crude. Your artistic style compliments your stories perfectly.

3 Likes

well, sure you did an splendid job! :smiley: I loved the peacing! Nice work! >:3

1 Like