Fluffy and the Tramp (The Master Butcher)

I should have done this for Valentine’s Day, but I never seem to come up with these things in time. It’s too late for this year, but I didn’t want to wait a whole year to post it.
I do already have an idea for next Christmas and Halloween, so I should at least be able to do these things in time.
I hope the picture is okay because I took a photo instead of scanning it.

42 Likes

Great picture and the photo came out great, I mean if you hadn’t told me that it was a photo and not a scan then I doubt I would’ve known.

4 Likes

What is that? Poop covered rope?

Very well drawn though.

1 Like

Thank you. They’re tapeworms. (@Jingles, I don’t know why replying doesn’t work)

2 Likes

If I had a nickel for every comic The Master Butcher did involving fluffies eating tapeworms, I’d have three nickels. Which isn’t a lot but it’s weird it happened three times.

8 Likes

Technically two of the times it was roundworms.

3 Likes

would you believe this is only the second most embarrassing time my parasitology skills have failed me

3 Likes

That’s fucking disgusting.

I approve.

2 Likes

Just some cuties enjoying “bestest poopie sketti suwpwise.”

Love it

2 Likes

That is adorable and a job well done.

1 Like

Looked at the plate and thought “is that shit? Oh god those must be tapeworms!” Good to see my first thought was right. Absolutely disgusting, love the quality, love your work.

1 Like

Wait, those ain’t meatballs…

1 Like

:nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting:

It’s something :v

2 Likes