Fluffy April Reincarnated: Easter Treat >:3 (EPICNESSQUEEN Aka ME!)

(April’s POV)

“April.” A voice calls, and I yawn from my nap. It is Mummah!

“Mummah?” I call and run as fast as I can from my bed to her. “Yus Mummah?”

“Guess what today is?” Mummah asks.

I freeze a sense of dread filling me for a second. “W-Wha Mummah?”

“It is Easter, that means the easter bunny has left eggs for us,” Mummah says.

“Ah,” I say and smile. “Du de eggies hav sketties?”

“Maybe! we are taking you to get some.” Mummah says and gently picks me up.

I grin, carried outside where there are many plastic eggies. I cheer and start picking them up with my teeth, gently carrying them to the basket. Soon I got them all, and mummah kneeled next to me.

“Now, sweetie, you have to promise to eat every treat okay?”

“I promise!!” I agree, and mummah opens one up. I stared in horror at it as it was a babbeh fwuffy head!

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A BABBEH!!! MUMMAH!”

“Oh, come on now April!” Mummah says and grabs my main. “You promised! Now Eat it!”

Mummah shoves my mouth against it, and I cry as I try to pull away. I give up and slowly begin to eat it, sobbing.

“Good Job April!” Mummah says. “Now onto the next one!”

This one had poopie.

I sob. “Mummah! Apwiw nu wan tu num poopies!”

“Too bad, you either eat it or you get the sorry stick.”

I slowly num the poopies and cry as we continue. There were horrible things in the plastic eggies, poopies, babbehs, and nu taste pretty foods. I groan as I eat the last bit of rotten egg.

“Good Job!” Mummah praises me, and I sob. “Just got one more thing for you!”

Mummah pulls out a carrot. I groan. “Nu Mummah… Apwiw has nu more room hav tummy hurties.” I cry.

“I know, this is for your poopie place!” Mummah sings and yanks me over to her shoving it in my ass.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I cried out and kicked at mummah, and mummah grabbed my legs and broke them. “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Have Worstiest hurties! Poopie place hurties! Weggies hurties Mummah WHY MUMMAH, FWUFFY WUV YU!”

“There we go, little April.” mummah says. “Now you are all ready for the easter game.”

I’m in pain and confused, and the mummah lifted me, tying a rope around my belly. So tight.

“Mummah! Tummy Hurties! Bad Uppsies!” I cry out. “Wet Fwuffy Down Mummah… Fwuffy Prumises tu be gud fwuffy!”

mummah grabbed me and shoved a piece of sticky stuff in my mouth. I sob, then put a pair of bunny friend ears on my head.

“Okay!” Mummah calls. “The Fluffy Bunny Pinata is ready!”

I blink and see Little kids come over in rain gear and goggles, holding sorry sticks.

“3, 2, 1~” Mummah calls. “LET APRIL HAVE IT!”

Suddenly the kids all started hitting me, and I flunged back and forth, being hit by sorry sticks! All over, and all I could hear were the kids. Wan die…

1 Like