Fluffy beastiary: pegasus (Mr_Anonymous)

-decorational wings

-desire for flight

-rivals an old race dog in speed

-“nummie findah” in a herd environment

-likes car rides and airplane flights

-Don’t look at me I can’t fucking read that either

-frail bones

-smallest of common breeds

-fluffier

So pegasus, while not having smarty syndrome can be prone to being arrogant with their top speeds being that of a large old dog racing dog they claim to be the fastest despite being able to be humbled quite easily.

Most fluffies hate car ride just as they hate water and they hate airplane flights more but Pegasus love airplane flights and car rides strangely they can’t get enough of any rides whether it be a carnival ride or just a simple car ride to the vet they love it either way.

They do hate water the most. they cannot stand water since they are more prone to hypothermia so those hamster bottles are a must for a Pegasus safe room.

Male Pegasus are typically dead-beat fathers as the impregnate any mares they can find then leave unless if that mare were to be their “special friend” this means that when you adopt a feral Pegasus you can rest easy since Pegasus fathers possibly millions of illegitimate children.

Mare pegasus just gets hit up and once the foals have been weaned they get impregnated again causing them to focus on their new “Tummeh babbehs” and neglecting the still developing foals(generational trauma you decide).

Also out of every 9 pegasus 3 has some sort of fluffy std.

And that’s it as I update or redo this entry in the future I might add more headcannons(I’m pretty sure these count as text since there’s only like, two pictures)

13 Likes

Super informational and cute drawings, what’s not to like?

1 Like

this made me laugh so loud that i think i woke up someone, goddamn :skull:

1 Like

Typically(spelled wrong) a bait or bit and something…? I can’t make out the rest and I really tried…? But then my brain thought it said “typically a hit and run” like they get ran over more frequently.

1 Like

Oh yeah I meant to add that they aren’t good father figures and basically impregnate mares and disappear, sorta like a dead beat father

1 Like