Fluffy bodies by Keeper_Of_Worlds

Since people keep getting confused I put a real horse skeleton beside my fluffies body layer by layer then let’s get started

Let me know if you have Questions

First MY FLUFFY Skeleton

Then MY FLUFFY MUSCLES AND SKIN

Then MY FLUFFY Fur

These are not super detailed cause I woke up to sketch these

18 Likes

The final product here looks noticeably different to the one you posted the other day. The tail is noticeably thicker, the legs seem blockier, and the head looks chunkier. Except for the ears it does look way more like a fluffy.

1 Like

Thanks for Ace for asking this question, but I knew someone was gonna say something like this, in fact I made it from exact same Proportions the only differences is it doesn’t have suck thick Fur and the tail cure at the end, here the photo for example and ut from side angle

My advice (and this is being given in good faith) would be to fill out the tail and maybe resize the ears because it does look catlike.

1 Like

So tail bigger and Ears smaller is that what your saying?

I would say maybe look at other fluffy tails because they often look like ponies. Yours looks bendy and stuff. I would say the body looks right but the ears and tail is what is tripping you up.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, now this what I looking looking to tell what to do instead of saying “it looks like cat” without saying why

These definitely look way more fluffy-like! Good on you for actually practicing

1 Like

In very good faith, this is why your fluffies look like cats and why folks aren’t engaging with your work in a very positive manner.

• Tails are very very long. A Fluffy’s tail is short, like the horse’s, with most of the length just being hair. What you’ve done here is not shrink the horse anatomy, but keep it close to a cat or a dog’s by having the tail go all the way down. When a Fluffy is shaved, it looks like a stubby rat tail. Yours look like big, fluffy, feline tails.

• The ears are upright, while many folks’ Fluffies have floppy or small, petal-shaped upright ears. Yours are huge, like an anime cat and have been placed on the head like an anime cat girl and don’t have a mane to indicate that it’s a horse.

• You have drawn ‘hairless’ Fluffies with bizarre textures to their edges before drawing ones with actual coats. Please look through the Shaved hashtag for an idea of how to draw them. You have no details like fat rolls or suggestions of skin and have coloured it all so it just looks like fur.

• Your attitude thus far has been “but this is how -I- want to do it” coming as a fresh slate into a very well-established community. You sound like a kid.

• This community isn’t big on OC designs that start to crawl into special snowfalke/DeviantArt/my first OC unless you can back it up with a story that can suspend disbelief or the artistic style to pull it off. This usually means proving you can do the basics first. Like a normal Fluffy. You’ve dived straight into the deep end of wacky shit.

However. You can take all of this and work with it, instead of against it. Read the room, look at how other people have done things and build up from there. This is a great start, just pay attention to how big the ears and tails are on a horse and miniaturise it all. Keep drawing and observing and you’ll be working your way up in no time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes