fluffy body mods [dumbiestass]

got a tongue piercing lately. got me thinking that, yknow, fluffies are biotoys so surely people would customize them. some maybe adding piercings or body mods even

perhaps abuse-ish because im mostly coming from the perceptive that its funny to think of fluffies freaking out getting stabbed for piercings, or maybe having their horns / hooves carved, getting scarification or other extreme mods because they aren’t legally protected

gonna draw this fella getting so stressed out about getting more piercings and progressively extreme mods when i have more time but for now here he is, forced to look fruity

31 Likes

ah this is so so cool, this could be used for good and evil, i approve

3 Likes

I mean it could be so much worse. Sick fluffy tho :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I love it! Have you heard of the unfluffies? They’re the wrinkly, skin only variety of fluffies that get piercings and tattoos. I’d love to see more art of fluffies like this!

3 Likes

Ooooh he looks so cool!

1 Like

been meaning to draw a hairless fluffy! love how ugly little hairless animals are, so cute

1 Like

goddamn… do i really want to dick down a whole-ass fluffy just because it has some piercings and dyed fur? i guess i’m more of a degen than i thought…

2 Likes

That fluffy looks rad! This is such a good idea!

I knew a brother and a sister who dressed like like this sweet as can be and bright as hell

Yoooo dope asf