Fluffy Boweling (by recreationalsadist)

Greg and Justin were bored.

The power was out and the two teenagers had been told to play outside by their parents after having their phones confiscated.

Instead they were sitting on the porch, trying to not go insane from the sensory deprivation. Greg had a laser pointer and was idly flicking it on and off.

But then they heard a voice call up to them from the stairs.

“Hewwo! Be nyu daddeh?”

They looked down. A mottled purple-ish pegasus fluffy was looking up at them.

Greg looked at Justin.

“Remember that video we were watching? Where those guys set up bowling pins and then used a laser pointer to get their dog to run into them?”

“Yeah?”

“Well I’ve got an idea how to pass the time. You keep the fluffy talking, I’ll go get the pins.”

Justin was holding down the fluffy while Greg shoved a bowling pin up it’s anus.

“NUUUUUUU!!! NU PUT IN POOPIE PWACE!”

“Hold it steady, I think I can get it all the way to the base!”

“Stop wriggling you little shitrat!”

“NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WOWSTEST HUWTIES!!!”

Eventually Greg and Justin got bored and let the fluffy run off screaming and crying, somehow still keeping the bowling pin inside it.

Author’s note: I got the idea for this from a Simpsons episode. How many of you thought the title was misspelled and didn’t realize what was going to happen until the twist was revealed?

27 Likes

Heh. Butt rape.

5 Likes

I can imagine the pin swinging from it’s butt like a second tail, that is awesome xD

4 Likes

It’s so far in there that only the handle is visible.

1 Like

me: ‘sees title’ “Did they mean ‘bowling’?”

~goes to read~

Kinda?

3 Likes

Keep reading for a totally useless bit of information no one cares about…my kid has a toy washing machine she has named Greg so I was kinda imaging a tiny washing mashing shoving a bowling pin up a fluffys arse…was was weird but funny,to me at least!

1 Like

I care. And I hope you got your kid a toy dryer as well.

1 Like