Fluffy Breeder color poll (by Eidalac)

OHH MY GOD

is it possible to outline the black text? i can’t see shit

4 Likes

Should be. I just turned that on for testing, but I’ll have to make some special handling for that specific color.

3 Likes

can you outline every color at once, or you have to do it one by one? maybe outlining everything will be easier?

2 Likes

I can outline everything - or color everything. Just since Black is not visible on the background it may need a special handling

Or I can change the background to a dark grey, which makes black mostly visible.

2 Likes

I know I’m still late to the party but yoooo this this is really handy! I had only been guessing what customers were looking for when they asked for S tier coats/eyes/manes. No wonder I’d been struggling with breeding anything except species and traits!

My guesses for color tiers had been entirely based off of what I had seen expressed in stories and art on here. In my head it was something like:

S tier - GOLD, Black, White
I thought for certain that Gold outranked everything.

A tier - Maroon, Midnight Blue, Crimson, Navy, Indigo, Rebecca Purple, Fire Brick, Deep Pink etc
Colors that are clearly the richest, but not “headache-inducingly bright”, as I’d heard many headcanons describe being a problem.

B tier - Lavender, Thistle, Plum, Peach Fluff, Sky Blue, etc
Soft pastel shades.

C tier - Blue, Pink, Red, Purple, etc
One of every basic color, because regardless of fluffy culture, many kids are going to want a fluffy that is their favorite color. Brown possibly being an exception, maybe even yellow and green. I thought that it shouldn’t be in terms of sale value, but I assumed for tghe sake of having fluffies still reject the “poopy” ones, those colors might be lower.

D tier - Chartreuse, Green-Yellow, Hot Pink, Spring Green, Fushia, etc
Really bright colors that children would love, but parents would get a headache looking at.

F tier - (Nearly everything)
Browns, “pukey” or drab greens, neutral colors, off-whites, certain yellows, oranges that look too brown. I thought for sure most of the colors were F tier.

1 Like