Fluffy Breeder color poll (by Eidalac)

Running a strawpoll this week to help assign colors to categories in Fluffy Breeder.

Link: Fluffy Colors - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Current results (64 voters):

20 Likes

Chocolate is higher then dogerblue? Interesting

6 Likes

Yeah, I have to say the placement of DodgerBlue and PeachPuff have been surprising.

6 Likes

Should’ve let the fluffies the right to vote

6 Likes

you should also add patterns, a very rare genetic you can stumble upon.
S class can have patterns of B class colors, A class has C class colors, B class has D class colors, and C class has f class colors

7 Likes

While I don’t have any plans for patterns ATM, I do have some ideas for them in the back of my mind, so those are likely to show up once I have all the important bits nailed down.

I do like the idea of linking the pattern color to a lower tier.

5 Likes

i could complicate things, like suggestiong demand in the local aria for a certain color, species, and the type of client.

5 Likes

Yeah, you realy like to do that

4 Likes

yep

3 Likes

That’s something I do need to make a decision on in the near term. I do plan to have some things affected by if you play hugbox/neutral/abuse, and some seasonal events, but I’m not sure how much detail I want to put into making a varied customer base with shifting moods and such.

Would be nice, but just be a mess if it’s not done correctly.

5 Likes

No S tier for metallics?

3 Likes

4 Likes

seagreen
A class

:thinking:

2 Likes

No metallics. Gold color is the closest, but the genetic system I’m using is just setup for colors, I’d have to do alot of regiggering to get metalics to be a thing.

I’m as surprised as anyone.

3 Likes

Didn’t know if i’d just missed silver / platinum / cobalt / etc.

Then again that was probably just assuming standard color and not ‘sheen’ which normally indicates metallic. Which I guess is a category of its own in things like ‘Favorite accent’.

ie - Cutie mark ; Sheen ; Multi color mane ; High lights ; patterns ; etc

2 Likes

Yo.
Just passing by to say I voted, and that I’m saving some of the colors presented as examples… I am kinda bad with colors and need diversity in my writing… Fluffies of all color deserves to be wrecked :D.

(If I saw many shades of red, the shit is always only red to me… And don’t make me start about the shades of gray… Fuck, by what my cousin said, that is more than 50!)

3 Likes

They are all HTML color names (since I directly use the name for color in the HTML text):

2 Likes

This is an example of the cost different between F tier and S tier colors:

4 Likes

Bloody hell, that’s a lot of muneh

4 Likes

Well, rarest color, so that’s as expensive as a non-alicorn can get.

alicorns…

bit higher.

4 Likes