Fluffy Breeder v1.14.162-beta (by Eidalac)

Yeah, was fighting with that all week and this was the best layout I could get to work, and honestly it works best in Landscape mode and not very well when the phone is upright.

At one point I had a collapsible side bar/menu that LOOKED great, but it broke the ability to save the game on mobile so I had to scrap it.

Yeah, reworking breeders is on the todo list, they really aren’t worth the effort/price at this stage.

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked, but are things like pillowing / partial pillowing on the eventual to-do list? I’ve wondered about abuse being more fleshed out, no pun intended. For example, the thing with mares trying to ignore or abandon brown foals, perhaps the punishments can be more severe. I’ve also thought about how they might try to kill them, which might be in the game currently, but I’ve not gotten a long enough save to know for sure. Also I’ve wondered about things like what customers may be looking for. So far there are infertile fluffies that you can buy / capture, but I’m wondering if the customers might eventually be specifically looking for sterile ones (i.e. neutering).

I’m sure there’s a lot on your plate as far as development goes. So far it’s really looking like it can be a fun game, certainly has a lot of potential. It’s even come along a fair bit since I first saw it. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Indeed. Gota recreate Racecar at some point.

Plan is to have a store upgrade for a pillowing station to let you create pillows/hugfluffs etc.

Yeah, lots of things lack bite. I’ve just had 0 motivation/inspiration around events and details. So I’ve just been hacking out some code till I get an itch to write down some flavor.

Planned, but not implemented - mothers that try to reject a foal should try to kill it in an event (based on training and such).

Yes, I want to make customers be able to pull traits like Infertile as well.

Rough idea is to have a customer have a hugbox/netural/abuse index to weight some things - ie an abuse customer would be more likely to want a Smarty or a pillow. A hugbox would be more likely to want a Cute fluffy, etc.

But I also need to redo customers so they are weighted towards the fluffies that are on display as well.

Much to do, much to do.

Thanks!

Preview of the sprites being worked on:

3 Likes

Thanks very much for the responses. I’ll continue playing as updates come out. All sounds really good.

1 Like

you can just keep looking for ferals no matter how tired you are

1 Like

Thanks, that should be corrected in the next update.

Hey, are you still planning on updating this?

“Planning” - kinda.

I started work on a new version (due to limitations of the engine I had been using), but RL had been nasty so I’ve had 0 motivation or time after I got a rough in of the UI.

I want to get back to it, but no idea when that might happen.

2 Likes

im so sorry if this is just me being stupid but I just started to play again and im confused as to how I can get the question marks to actaually show me a number instead for the stats on each fluffy?

You have to earn more trainer XP level.

Been a while, but IIRC playing with/selling a fluffy is worth 1 XP and you need a total of … 150 or 200 to see the full values for everything (some stuff unlocks earlier but I forget the specific values.)

1 Like