Fluffy Breeder v1.14.162-beta (by Eidalac)

Cumulative UI updates

Updates
Lots of general UI updates.

• using W3 CSS styles for more consistent mobile display.
  • most pages should have a top bar for navigation/interaction.
  • not all pages updated at this time, but all primary pages should be setup.
    Sorting/selection options in fluffy list now in drop downs.
  • Applied to both the main list and cusomer/selling events.
    When a customer would take any fluffy, auto sells a random one that is on display.
    Updated text for when a smarty is ‘cured’.

New:
Added training equipment upgrades.
Can sort by babies (unweaned foals)
Image system for fluffies.

• Displays colors correctly
  • Currently only displays an adult alicorn because that’s the sprite I had on hand.
  • Images are currently embedded into the HMTL, no no separate downloads but it will increase the file size.
    Added an ‘option button’ (gears) on the right side of the nav bar.
  • Currently opens a blank window, just a framework for an options menu.

Bugfix:
Was checking for foal vs adult in the wrong spot, causing foals to be
counted incorrectly.
Fixed descriptors on starting world settings.

Download: https://github.com/eidalac/FluffyBreeder/releases/download/v1.14.162-beta/FluffyBreeder.html

Github: GitHub - eidalac/FluffyBreeder: Fluffy breeding game

Discord: Discord

Edit1:
v1.14.163-beta (same link)

Bugfix:
Fixed auto selling error.
- should only auto sell a random fluffy on display.

Typo:
Corrected repuation -> reputation

Edit2: v1.14.164-beta (same link)

Bugfix
Selling should no longer be making random fluffies vanish.
White colors should display better.
18 Likes

You’ve really been on top of constantly updating the game with features!

3 Likes

Got an issue. When the autosell for any fluffy triggers it’ll sometimes take one I don’t want to sell. Lost a breeder mare and one of the foals I got from a mill for one of my alicorns.

4 Likes

Hrm. It should only pick ones that are set on display, I’ll check on it.

1 Like

Yeah, said breeder gave me at least 5 alicorns overall so far so I figured I let you know.

3 Likes

if ya want more sprites i can probably whip u up somethin, i was gonna offer earlier but i didnt wanna pressure u or anything

2 Likes

v1.14.163-beta (same link)

Bugfix:
Fixed auto selling error.

• should only auto sell a random fluffy on display.

Typo:
Corrected repuation → reputation

Edit2: v1.14.164-beta (same link)

Bugfix
Selling should no longer be making random fluffies vanish.
White colors should display better.
1 Like

Auto sell works now but my adult fluffies are disappearing now. I had 3 mares and 2 stallions (one went smarty and the other is his replacement) disappear at the end of week.

1 Like

Yeah, just pushed an update for that issue a moment ago (same link)

You fixed the vanishing before I could even come here to make a bug report! :smiley: Glad the training upgrade suggestion helped.

1 Like

image love rhe images :smiley:

3 Likes

Request: when the customer sell options come up (i.e. when they have requirements, not “any fluffy”), could the list be sorted “Display Only” as a default? Currently it only shows my fluffies that aren’t on display.

Other comments: The new style looks really good. The images are great! It’s more like managing real animals when you can look at the stupid things. :smiley:

2 Likes

Be a bit to get the other sizes configured, but once I have the framework in place for this initial set, it’ll be pretty easy to swap around image set and I’ll have a proper schematic for how the images have to be configured for other contributors.

3 Likes

How high does reputation have to be to talk to a breeder?

Hah! Serves you right, you troublemaking mare!

1 Like
  1. I just wish that the higher the rep us past that the better the fluffy is
1 Like

Looks great sofar, although the mobile display is a little hard to navigate as in it doesnt line up well with the screen, and not as nice when playing background apps but im sure most of that is user error

1 Like

50!?
BRuh,
They’re probably still sell a fluffy with awful traits like ferals and others have but charging more then a mill or fluff mart.
50 takes forever.

Colors look appealing but the resulting price is high. I can get similar results from hunting ferals (hell, I can score alicorns.).

1 Like

The breeders can eat flannel.
It’s less of a pain to grind ferals for not too badly traited alicorns. Even if they’re smarties.

1 Like