Fluffy + Bubble Tea = Fluffble Tea? (artist: Carpdime)

bubaweird

An idea that came to my head after the boba tea fluffy piece I did earlier.

I guess this is a weirdbox Avocadoverse piece as well since Buttercup and Scarlet is featured as our product tester!

Boba fluffy (artist: Carpdime)

90 Likes

Oooh, Scarlet looks really cute here! Though I can imagine those bobafluffies might have the level of intelligence of a cottonfluff

6 Likes

i could see the audio of the “fluffs” coming from the bottle while the fluffies themselves being just regular boba shaped like the things.
More believable than micro sentient boba tea lol

6 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about my drink talking to me.

I’m not wholly against it. But I feel it be strange to hear screaming in my gullet when I take a gulp.

11 Likes

Ah, like the Japanese marshmellow foals.

Confectionary fluffies are always fun.

Now~ que the vore as they scree and panic from getting popped in the mouth.

4 Likes

no if it was vore they would be happy getting eaten, which i feel would fit considering this is weirdbox.

8 Likes

I could imagine they might not have a pain receptor or even a functional brain. Could imagine it as some sort of advanced organic biobot that relies on programmed behaviour, and thus is not capable of exhibiting fear or danger. But yeah, this is definitely weirdbox

9 Likes

Couldn’t drink something that asked if I was it’s new friend, not gonna lie

3 Likes

but what if it WANTED to be consumed, and by not consuming it you’re actually being mean to it?

8 Likes

That’s an ethical dilemma if I ever heard one but still no lol :heart:

5 Likes

I wonder if fluffies refer to them as ‘tummy friends’ cause they know they’re for consumption and they can still feel/hear them inside till they pop.

2 Likes

well … since bubble teas are disgusting by nature, a fluffy bubble tea ? … I don’t know :v sounds worst
→ but it’s so cute >o< how many time the fubbles are able to survive ?

3 Likes

That’s why they’re black, they burst with bitter poopy flavor.

2 Likes

xD
who’s the scatophile who created this ?

2 Likes

Now I can hear my drink cry in pain as I drink them and chew them finally

3 Likes

So the boba beans are small Fluffys? That are edible?!

1 Like

bobafluffies

images

I’ll just leave this here.

2 Likes

I can see this being popular in Japan for some reason. But only if the bobafluffs could express pain and fear as well as curiosity and joy

3 Likes

It’d be like getting a bag of jelly beans. You never know what the mix is.

That said, I’m picturing a fluffy running, screaming, trying to get away from a herd of bobafluffs wanting to be eaten.

“Dis no am wite!”

4 Likes

Trash cans will be huu-huuing loudly from now on.

1 Like