"Fluffy cake tale" : commissioned by Lothmar , Original idea Lothmar , sketchs & art by Inshi

A fun commission commissioned by Lothmar, thank you very much.
for more commissions in exchange nummies send me an mp

contact and prices

137 Likes

fucking lol

beautiful art and hilarious ending

8 Likes

This is adorable in the weirdest way

3 Likes

Is Fruit cake as bad as movies and shows make it out to be?

7 Likes

Boi looks like a turkey. I love it.

smartyversion

I personally like it most of the time. But when you get a bad fruitcake, you understand why it gets the shade that ruins its general reputation. xD

Eat in moderation as it can sit like a stone. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Oh heeeeeeell no! I don’t give a shit if it’s a fluffy that’s supposed to be food! I would beat that little shit! Got me fucked up if you think you’re gonna be fucking with my food you retarded little flufftard!

3 Likes

Amazing art btw. I love the shading, shapes, designs, and colors. They go together so well.

2 Likes

Is this bread fluff?

2 Likes

Indeed it is. :slight_smile:

Wanted a seasonal take on my concept.

3 Likes

Im glad I asked for a playful/helpful/hedonist vibe rather then full on bratty tantrum.

Woulda been a very different comic / comments. xD

3 Likes

Wonderful art and wonderful concept!

2 Likes

They’re something thats good at certain times, in certain ways, with certain drinks, if you have a certain taste.

They’re dense as fuck. They have a strong undercurrent flavor. They aren’t meant to be scarfed like a pig on cocaine.

Folks these days can’t handle it.

You need to relax for a fruitcake, no family bullshit or trying to multitask. Brandy as a drink, not coffee or milk or soda. You need to relax and really savor the flavor composition.

Then again folks these days hate pineapple on pizza, candy corn, and peanut butter with chocolate. Go figure.

3 Likes

. . .Did you just stick up for candy corn on the internet?

The candy that is literally(*) picked out of the dumpsters every year, washed and resold next year?

(* probably not literally)

3 Likes

Its good in small doses. Like three in one snacking session.

Not my fault we live in a culture that measures servings by containers instead of handfuls. Kids now consume at a rate I’d have gotten smacked for just on principle.

To be fair though they are better warm, like fresh out of the oven in baking. They lose that hard caked taffy-ness and become more like a stiff caramel.

2 Likes

Ahh, that’s probably my problem. I’ve only had corporate candy corn.

No love like home made/fresh.

2 Likes

I wonder if lothmar is the guy who commissions the bread woman
xD
o_o

2 Likes

To be fair, i’d buy a pinup calendar from that bakery if helen was in it. :slight_smile:

Also, I will keep ensuring the creation of bread fluffy content until we get a ‘Bread’ tag.

The community has been warned.

2 Likes

Home-made fruitcake is usually delicious, while the mass-produced version tends to be disgusting, but there are exceptions to both rules.

3 Likes

Seeing fluffies as food being depressed at what they’ve become before getting eaten or thrown away is it’s own kind of delicious.

1 Like

A GOOD fruit cake can be HEAVEN, but a bad one can be hell. But a fruit cake is not to most American’s taste unless they grew up tasting food from a lot of different cultures. I grew up an Army brat so my parents made sure I was introduced to many different cultures during Christmas, so I had many, MANY fruit cakes from all over, some very good and some total crap, but my favorites (provided they came from a GOOD baker/recipe/ingredients), in no particular order, are:

Panettone - from Italy
Panforte - also from Italy
Christmas Cake - from England and from which the American version was based
Stollen - from Germany
Fruktkaka - from Sweden
American Fruit cake -from, where else, America

Now, as I’ve said, good ones can be very delicious and very bad ones can be considered war crimes, depending on who you fed them to or how you used them.

4 Likes