Fluffy Cameo at Friendship Association Games

Just thought it might be worth mentioning that this year’s Friendship Association Games were played with a fluffy pony for about a third of the games: >fun

20 Likes

Isn’t this Fluffle Puff or whatever it was called?

6 Likes

Isn’t that fluffy puff tho?

4 Likes

@Elias @Mr_Owl Technically yes - but her size here makes her very reminiscent of a fluffy.

3 Likes

Well 2 identical simultaneous questions worth one answer in this situation

2 Likes

Let’s say there is a room for debate if we are going from that

2 Likes

I understand. I was wondering whether to post it here because she’s not really a fluffy, but I figured enough people would find it enjoyable anyway.

For those who don’t know her, here’s a Flufflepuff playlist: Fluffle Puff Tales: "Just Another Day" - YouTube

2 Likes

I mean it was their idea to kick it across the football field, not ours

2 Likes

I feel bad for the poor soccer players, they don’t know what they’re messing with! That’s not a shitrat! It’s an old one that just happens to look like a Shitrat, maybe the bastards at Hasbio had a vision of this Elder god and that’s why they created mocking and crude parodies of its image.

Even if it’s not exactly the right fluff I still had a nice chuckle at that

1 Like

That’s not a fluffy pony; it’s fluffle puff.

1 Like

Fluffy PES Team when which would include FC’s most known members as the players and some random fluffy as the ball.

a random soon mummah to be exact. it’s a tradition

2 Likes

“friendship association games” why the fuck are mlp fans so fucking unfunny

Fluffle is a Fluffy.

I suppose the prototype.

That would make the players Friendship Associates.

Which is like saying Payback Avengers, or Horny Arousers.

The repetition is kinda funny.

no see the joke is the acronym is F.A.G. because mlp fans have a sense of humor on par with a 14 year old.

2 Likes

1 Like

when i make an acronym that looks like a slur (its dark humor because its a bad word)

1 Like

Wow That Is Relatable

1 Like