Fluffy cammo (artist Osaka [me])

![image|700x435](upload://b2PVajUc zSkwx5mjtiLeMlKR0T4.png)

65 Likes

Ooops there’s something missing here! I suppose the poopie fluffies were disguised.

7 Likes

“It was at this moment that they knew…they fucked up.”

10 Likes

It’s kind of crazy to think of him trying to get him to have enfies already. He’s probably not even sexually mature. But who knows, fluffies are bizarre. Either way, bad move.

6 Likes

This is a good idea, natural colored can camouflaged themselves in the wild,nice :+1:

8 Likes

jkjkj

10 Likes

The tables have turned, now it’s your babbeh that will be enfed by the poopie babbeh.

6 Likes

8 Likes

And the daddeh too :joy:

3 Likes

Hewwo i’m Chwis Henson why don’t 'ou take seat wite obah dewe?"

5 Likes

Bad fathers expose their kids to shit too early to live vicariously in every species with human DNA.

3 Likes

Bayformers: the most expensive Gillette commercial series.

1 Like

Looks like Bestblue there is gonna die a virgin.

Also, dayum, those Fluffies would be safe from Abusers.

3 Likes

Hah! Who knew that (some) fluffies are actually capable of hiding in plain sight, without just covering their own stupid eyes? I guess feral poopie survivors would be the best at it!

3 Likes

My brother-in-law was bragging to me recently about how he let my 8 year old nephew watch “the Lighthouse” with him, and how he made sure he understood everything that happened in it… anyway, fuckin fluffies, man! Right?

3 Likes
  • “SMAWTY DEY AM IN DAH BUSHES, SMAWTY!!! DUMMEHS, DEY’WE EBEWYWHEWE!!!”
3 Likes

Did anyone else notice the spatula moves for no reason?

1 Like

This concept I really like, that nature and natural selection takes over from faulty programming.

2 Likes

An the phantom heard.

1 Like

In image one closely loads M1
In image Two prepares sketties for the camo fluffies

1 Like