Fluffy Castrator Game Concept by:Foxhoarder

Thinking about investing in armoured pants

2 Likes

I would need some assets for this projects, i.e. movable parts, like the legs, eyes, mouth, tail and the scalpel, as well as static parts like the upper body and hand, preferably as .png.

1 Like

Sure! Before I start though, how do you intend to do the flailing body and legs in 2D? And how do you want the body- and mane parts so you can change their color? For example, in the Fluffyherder game, I made the outlines, mane, and fluff as separate layers so @Armer_Irrer could recolor them separately as needed.

1 Like

I would write a script that rotates/translates the legs and (later) morphs them randomly to simulate 3D movement in 2D space. The color is not a problem at all, I can change the tint as long as the lineart is distinguishable from the coloring. The easiest way to work with the files is having them as .png with uncolored/invisible background. Things that need to be colored differently, like mane and fluff, must be separated.
Here is a screenshot of the Unity Sprite Editor - you can automatically apply physical shapes to a sprite and/or edit them manually for full control:

I want to be able to to stab the fluffy while its owner holds it.

First set of sprites done! I sent them to you in a PM.

1 Like