Fluffy Centaurs (ESF)

Lol I remember doing this a while ago and having a lot of fun with it. Just imagine 'em toddling around on their unbalanced bodies. Older drawing.
I like to think that they’re enormously pretentious and speak like standard humans, but they have the same desires as a fluffy. “I require the delicious spaghetti, father, with a sauce of meat and tomatoes. Bring it to me now, father, or I - the most intelligent flufftaur of them all - shall take a sizable dump on your carpet.”

53 Likes

No boner, no, fuck off, not now.

17 Likes

Now this is some premium Grade A weirdbox

15 Likes

Not a fan of ‘Fluffy-Taurs’.

Reminds me too much of Mo’taur and was never a fan of that commercial character.

7 Likes

I’m laughing, I shouldn’t be finding this as funny as I do why.

4 Likes

Straight up cursed

3 Likes

if their half human does that mean they get half their human rights

8 Likes

At least they aren’t centaurs the other way around. You know, fluffy head and torso, human bottom half. That would be even more horrifying than this.

5 Likes

Since when have you ever denied a boner.

8 Likes

If being unbalanced is a problem for them, they can just move around on all six, like an insect. The one in the middle got the right idea.

6 Likes

They are only 3/5’s of a person legally

5 Likes

I hate you for making this. I loath you for doing such a great job with it :rage:

4 Likes

Burn them with fire!! Someone Signal some Grunties to demo charge them to obliterate these heretical monstrosities!!

2 Likes

Am I the only one that really wants to see a walk cycle for these things? And are their fluffy halves just as brittle as a normal fluffy while their human halves are as durable as a human? Of course, if that were the case then I’d think their legs would break and crumble like dried spaghetti under their own weight.

Oh, and just imagine merfolk but their bottom half was a seafluffy.

7 Likes

Do unicorns still have horns?

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one whose mind went there.

3 Likes

Boba

3 Likes

i mean… tell that to fluffy satyrs…

2 Likes

no No NO!!!

3 Likes

Just don’t abuse the human part

4 Likes