Fluffy dancie animation test! [Fluffsploder]

Finally got my 3d fluffs in a place where they closer resemble my artstyle, so I whipped together a quick and dirty little animation test to see how they looked in action. I’m pretty happy! Just got to iron out some jank here and there but I was pleased with how simple they are to animate just with some simple IKs - turns out a big fat rubbery bodytype needs less thought than dummeh humies to be semi-believable. Forgive the basic effects, this was more about getting an idea of what I need to iron out before I attempt something a little more complex. Enjoy!!

48 Likes

lol it moves like an empty dishwashing glove, fantastic

ed: and the face is really cute and appealing from a design perspective

7 Likes

Glorious .

5 Likes

Really great work! You’ve made a lot of progress really quickly.

Minor observation, the blood on the ground looks purple because it is red reflecting blue. Animation is really difficult because conflicting things like this happen when the image isn’t static.

I love the dumb little voice. It reminds me of the dog of wisdom.

5 Likes

That really means a lot to hear! I think I mentioned in my last submission that I find “cute” really hard to do so reading a response like that is really encouraging.

5 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I didn’t really put too much thought into the effects other than throwing a high metallic material on there and colouring it red. If/when I make a more elaborate animation (with props and, y’know, not The Infinite Void for a setting) I’ll animate particles specifically for it.

This is more to see how quickly I could put an animation together and see if the rig struggled with anything, and while there’s some work to be done I’m pleased with the initial results.

5 Likes

That little fucker is FAR too proud of his skills.

3 Likes

Was, anyway.
Like to think that it was a random audience member who brought along the family crossbow, just in case.

4 Likes

Your fluffies are hideous in the best way. I always think fluffies should be kind of ugly to match how obnoxious they are.

6 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished: omg that was amazing, eish my animations would look like that haha but still learning, wow great work mate, hope to return soon whit my stuff, keep it going you have talent.

3 Likes

You’re giving them way too much credit for their dancing abilities.
Cool ending tho.
Amazing animation.

3 Likes

de12266370da66d4568137b0a3e52fdb

3 Likes

AWESOME!

3 Likes

I was trying to place that voice! You’ve saved me some mental cycles.

2 Likes

It’s just fine as a proof of concept. No need to disclaim it quite so heavily! More importantly, good comic timing. The applause was perfect.

3 Likes

More

The community needs more fulffy animations!!!

Thumbs up

2 Likes