Fluffy dinner [FluffyStalker]

My family practices fluffy husbandry, we have a barn where we have the fluffies for milk and to sell to butchers, today the special barn finally opens again, in this barn we have the fattest and brattiest of our fluffies that can’t be kept among the others, they are alone in the dark most of the time except when we clean their waste paying then no attention, all of them respond to the name of “dinner” and are taught it’s meaning, this is a reminder of their inevitable fate.

Today near the holidays when the family from the city comes visit the fluffies see daylight for a few moments, blinded by the sudden change they look confused, we get two plump fluffies out and close the barn doors again, we hear them call for the two fluffies in confusion, unaware that they’re gone.

Both of them scream at us to let them go, demanding we do as they say and threatening to spray us with shit, we pay them no mind and keep going towards the killing room, they keep screaming, I have no patience with these things so I just hit it in the stomach with my knee, getting the air and some fluids out of it.

We have arrived to the killing room, we don’t want to spend much time with these things so we tie their hind legs and snouts, their muffled ramble keeps going as we hang them from their hind legs, we take the knifes and hold their snouts, pushing it to expose their necks and slash them swiftly, letting them bleed and gurgle turning the lights off and letting them die in the dark.

A few hours later we return to the room and hose the floor so the blood goes away into the sewers, we take the long dead fluffies and take them to the butchering area of the room, cutting them and skinning their bodies, we cut their bellies open and scoop out their guts, reserving only their heart and liver, we wash the carcasses and take them and the parts we reserved to the kitchen for mother to prepare it.

In the kitchen mother has the stuffing for the fluffies ready, she stuffs the carcasses and puts them both on a tray with vegetables and getting them in the oven, she cleans the hearts and livers to ground them with beef to then fry it with some more vegetables, salt and pepper as well for tonight’s dinner.

It’s dark outside and the fluffies have been in the oven for hours now, mother brings two plates with the fluffies on them and a third one with fluffy ground buns, we can finally feast.

8 Likes