Fluffy discovering Lego Duplo (The Master Butcher)

84 Likes

I love the idea of fluffies playing with lego and i wish we saw it more.

12 Likes

Later after connecting every lego to another lego.

“Hewp daddeh, fwuffie can nu unstuck bwockies! Wan’ stack mowe bwockies~ huu huu. Pwease wego bwockies, wet babbeh pway.”

Que new tantrum

13 Likes

My main guess is, bigger fluffies would try to pull pieces apart with their teeth and might choke if they can manage to separate them or it slips and falls in their mouth etc. Thus they’re not a fluffy safe toy.

9 Likes

That why you use Doublo from Lego.

7 Likes

By the way, the purple foal is the same one from my post yesterday, who threw a tantrum because it’s blockies felll over.

10 Likes

Cue me awwing over said tantrum.

But yeah you’d obv have to supervise the foals and older fluffs to keep things like that from happening. Just like how some fluffies would try and eat the crayons or use them to teeth like Mystic did when she was a babbeh.

“Moufie huwt! Huu huu gu 'way moufie owwies.”
How cute would it be if a teething baby fluffy used duplos to teeth.
“Huhu…bwockies make teefie owwies gu 'way…”

9 Likes

i figured

3 Likes

~Chuckle~

This made me picture a fluffy in your style that either crayoned themselves saying “Wook, am mumma.” because it looks like a childlike exageration of makeup. (red lips, blue eye shadow, etc)

Or it gets all over their teeth. “Mumma wook, fwuffies teef am pwetty wike fwuff.” xD

6 Likes

Just mentioning it in case someone didn’t notice.

5 Likes

A fluffy will think red teeth

A human will have a heart attack because they will think it’s blood.

6 Likes

I just realised that my “Fluffy throws a tantrum” post has more hearts than my “Fluffy Surprise Eggs” post, even though I spent way more time making the latter, haha.

6 Likes

How the Artist feels: I liked making this. - Audience: I guess it’s good~

How the Artist feels: I made this - Audience: MOAR!!

xD

7 Likes

My kiddos play with Mega Blocks. Which are also kinda like big Legos. It took them a little while to get the hang of putting pieces together or taking them apart. But now they build all kinds of walls or towers or whatever the heck.

4 Likes

Fluffy pone steps on Lego.
Fluffy dies.

11 Likes

Stepping on Hot Wheelz is also pretty fucking awful. But I wonder if you could get a fluffy to even play with those.

5 Likes

Huh. Good idea.
No small parts to choke on, lightweight, hurts far less to step on, Fluffies could even lay on them and be fine.

Plus its far more educational in practical ways, giving them a sense of spacial awareness, sturdiness, and possibly some glimmer of understanding of the works of humans around them.

Every Fluffy-focused mad scientist should have some.

4 Likes

Duplo are fine. Probably less painful than blocks since the plastic would not slide across carpet as well as sanded wood, making you less likely to fall.

Plus, you wouldn’t be supporting Hasbio.

4 Likes

Those blocks are usually very easy to clean too!

2 Likes

The tantrum, a sense of minor and relatable frustration that is separate from Sadbox or Abuse, is more unique an idea than a holiday Foal In A Can equivalent. Both are good ideas, but the community feels starved for mire unique visual ideas. Even minor ones.

Fluffy psychology and anatomy, as well as adding real world logic such as Hasbio logistics, in particular. Fiction is starting to reflect this more. Comics are catching up.

Plus, who here that is a creator cannot relate to burnout? Especially stemming from frustration in one’s own abilities?

5 Likes