Fluffy drawing tank is running low ripoffMcgee

any interesting ideas would be appreciated

20 Likes

I am horrified by the Playboy Bunny outfit, and that it reminds me of Zipper T Bunny from Animal Crossing. Moreso by the latter

5 Likes

If any of these ideas sound weird, it’s because they were the first thing that came to mind and not fully thought out.

1. Fluffies Vs. Horny Slimes
  2. Fluffies Vs. Dronkeys from Shrek 2 (I can see fluffies mistaking them for poopie winged fluffies.)
  3. Remove a fluffy mother’s ability to speak and see how her babies react.
  4. Fluffies in a pool of yogurt… (This kept popping into my mind for some reason.)
  5. Naruto, but as a fluffy.
1 Like

I keep think the title: fluffypocalypse

1 Like

no clue what else I can do whit a fluffy in yogurt

4 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know what my mind insisted on this idea.

Fluffymancers comment gave me a new idea. Fluffies vs Metalocalypse (American adult animated television series) This well make sense if you have seen the show.

1 Like

fluffy apocalypse

3 Likes

I have not seen it

2 Likes

Part-American, part-Scandinavian death-metal band Dethklok has a lingering effect on its fans, who take the words seriously and do anything Dethklok lyrics say. The government fears the band’s influence and sets out to destroy it by covert means; for example, by sending military pharmaceutical psychotropic drug manufacturers. Deemed sociopaths for tossing hot coffee at their concert attendees, two of the band members are alcoholics, and they all have self-esteem issues.

It’s pretty funny and gory.

2 Likes

I need to watch this movie already

2 Likes

Lol nice, you got anymore fluffy movies in you?

2 Likes

Fluffy herd surrounding a person to pick pocket them for change, you decide the outcome for the change.

1 Like

Ever read 1984?

When Winston is being tortured by rats?

1 Like

She missed a foal.

1 Like

the dreaded fluffy torture

6 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

fluffy mugging

5 Likes