Fluffy Dreams by:Foxhoarder

7 Likes

Just had a new fluffy dream last night. I was in a world of furries, similar to the world of Toons in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It was a pretty casual holiday destination for humans, with a comfy Finnish bar, and a parkour-style obstacle course about squeezing through tight tubes which was my favorite attraction there. I also met Snoop Dogg, but most relevant part is that the world also had fluffies.

I caught myself a light grey, roughly watermelon-sized fluffy. It’s fluff was soft like the belly of a cat, and it had a nice pair of marble-sized testicles. At first I tried to punch them, but they were so small it wasn’t really effective so I started slapping them instead. I also pinching them rapidly between the slappings, and while they were small and slippery, the frantic screams of the fluffy made it clear they still hurt a lot! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

The fact that we share a border scares me AND my balls
Cool dream btw

5 Likes

When I first joined the booru I had a dream that I went to a comic book convention. In the back room there was a small tent where you could get fluffy pony merchandise. There was a small kids backpack that looked like it was made out of a skinned fluffy pony on the back. Because it was so soft and brightly colored, it looked just like a regular kid’s backpack with a plush toy on the back…

And then I told a bunch of people and the tent got crowded and I missed my chance at getting a toy fluffy doll for myself…

3 Likes

I’ve had one dream about fluffies I can remember.
Not a lot happened that involved the fluffies, they were just there.
There was a bad snowstorm approaching and my cat was outside, so I was looking for him around the neighborhood, then when I get home, my yard is crawling with fluffies, and my cat is running around ripping them all apart, but there’s too many of them to be able to run away, they just keep stumbling over themselves and piling up while my cat was running rampant through the crowd killing. Then after the fluffies started to thin out, a bunch of big, fast lizards showed up, like mean ass alien monitor lizards (fox-sized), and they killed the remaining fluffies and started attacking me, then my cat started fighting the lizards and he ripped a couple of them apart but I could see him getting cut up so I caught him and just wrapped him up like a football in my arms so the lizards couldn’t get him. The images from the dream I really remember that stuck out is the dead lizards and fluffies strewn about everywhere, and me holding my cat with lacerations in his leg from the lizards.
cat2062857a-fac5-4c06-8e12-a72005b83f1e_1.6c8dc752c3fbec40db34a98b3df6b3ed

5 Likes

Last night I had my first fluffy nightmare. I was at my old childhood home, and we had a pet fluffy there. It complained about its nono-stick, and I snickered at the idea that maybe fluffies couldn’t get their boners to go down without some form of external help. I flipped it over, but while its nuts were the same size as in all my dreams, they were two separate lumps instead of two balls in the same pouch. Anyway, I proceeded to slap him between the legs - which had no effect whatsoever. I tried again harder, but when that didn’t work either I grabbed his nuts and squeezed. This time, instead of flexing and compressing as expected, they crunched like a bagfull of dry chips, causing me to recoil in horror and wake up.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream about fluffies, but I did once dream that my dog could talk like a fluffy.

I’ve written a story about the fluffy Dreamtime, which is basically their dreamed Skettiland, which you might enjoy reading.

1 Like

I just had my first fluffy-related dream, and it was a very meta one.

I dreamt that the artist Waggytail had joined the site and was starting to reupliad his art. He also gave an “interview” of sorts. I tried to message him, but he wasn’t on.

And then I woke up. And felt even more depressed.

3 Likes

In my latest fluffy dream, I was fleeing something in a small submarine with a fluffy as my crew. I got an idea to pressurize the air inside the ship to make it denser and thus make it sink faster, and then release the excess air to switch from sinking to rising quicker than our pursuer could react to. My fluffy crewmate was a Booperino-style fluffy so I could expect some competence from him, but I still had to think really hard on how to word the orders to him so he won’t misunderstand it and either fill the ship to the point it explodes, or release all the air and fill it with water.

3 Likes

Here’s another fluffy dream from the time Fluffycommunity was down:

I was an agent in a futuristic setting, trying to arrest a woman who had a white fluffy and a polar bear on her side. I had two pistol crossbow-shaped energy weapons, but in a fight with her and her mind-controlled bear they eventually turned out to have literally zero effect whatsoever. However, with some tactical maneuvering I managed to kick the bear in the balls, and THAT worked as well as ever!

I somehow managed to reprogram the bear to be on my side, but the woman had managed to flee through a warehouse. However, her fluffy was much slower, and while I couldn’t catch it due to it running under low shelving units, somehow the bear (now more like a dog) did, and managed to fetch the cybernetically-enhanced fluffy to me. As a standard measure I tore off one of its legs so it couldn’t escape, but then I noticed that the bear had also bit its head off while catching it so there wasn’t anything left to interrogate.

5 Likes

How do you get dreams with actual plots? Mine are nearly always nonsensical-

3 Likes

The most important part is just remembering them, for which I posted my method in the opening post. As for actual plots, I’ve always seen them that way, but from what science says, playing videogames is great for increasing the quality of your dreams.

Since this is a good opportunity for it, I’d like to recommend giving a try to Outer Wilds: an absolutely fantastic game about exploring a strange little solar system:

3 Likes

I once had a dream of Poseiden was battling a fluffy and the fluffy was actually doing quite well.

4 Likes

I remember a seven hour dream from a week ago where I was trying to describe god to my friends in chat based on a polariod of them.

I then took the dog outside and went back to sleep for 2 hours until I had to get up and had a dream from the perspective of my character in rise of the runelords game (a bloatmage transmuter). I just learned alter self is all im gonna say.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any fluffy dreams but I’m convinced I am some kind of intergalactic traveler who jumps to other realitys whilst I dream, I have such vivid dreams where I can feel everything!! It’s hard to tell dreams from reality at times, I often fall asleep thinking about fluffys yet they don’t want to actually be apart of my dreams…yet

2 Likes

Just had another fluffy dream last weekend: There was a fair in town, and I wasn’t allowed in it. However, I knew a young man who worked there, and he agreed to sneak me in just long enough to give me something. I followed him to a small booth, where he stepped in and handed me a complimentary fluffy that they shared to each visitor.

Just holding the soft little fluffy in my hand made me want to squeeze it like a stress ball, but I knew I probably wouldn’t get another one so I had to be more careful. I thanked the guy and headed for the exit before anyone spotted me, gently carrying the happily babbling fluffy in my hands.

Nothin much happened in the dream, but the feeling of the fluffy was by far the most prominent part of it. It felt almost like a fluffy water balloon, jiggling with each step like it was just a fragile sack of liquid with little internal structure. Even its head felt like the skull was just floating inside its fluffy little head, and I knew the whole thing would just burst like a blood-filled balloon if I wasn’t careful with it.

The fluffy was really happy about the fair, and excitedly pointed at all the attractions it wanted us to go in. I knew I couldn’t physically abuse something this fragile, but it did make me happy to wait and see how it would react when it realized I was walking out of this wonderland without partaking in any of its activites. :blush:

4 Likes

I had a little fluffy baby, with eyes still closed and body exactly like these little fluffballs. It chirped and crawled around, and when I saw movement on it’s tiny little butthole, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

As the fluffy squeezed out a string of poop like wasabi squeezing out of a tube, I thought to myself “Yes yes YESS! It’s punishment time!” and carefully picked up the little fluffy by its sides. I then grinded it’s body over the poopies a few times as it chirped in distress, something I immediately regretted as having a dirty underside made it more difficult to play with. While the poopies had now been smeared rather thin by its body, I still tried to force its face onto the streaks and tell it to clean it with it’s tongue. The baby was clearly too little to understand what I was saying, but I still had an absolute blast abusing the tiny little thing! :smile:

Think it was my first dream with a fluffy cameo (or at least awhile)? It was like I was playing fallout but I’d added a bunch of mods for new story / areas. Towards the end it started seeming like a setting that was a mix between Old world blues x Lonesome road in bleakness but not much in the way of combat/monsters.

Anyway I remember vividly that they weren’t called fluffies, they were called ‘The peeps’. We were going to release them as a distraction for an npc so we had to enter a massive containment dome. You could see some exterior rooms of it from the outside and it was obvious some (abuse) tests going on inside. Im guessing they were kept around as a food source since I clearly don’t remember anything like brahmin etc in the area.

Anyway was mid infiltration of the complex that once I was inside felt like a talent agency/series of waiting rooms. Apparently it was a series of sliding doors where if you opened one the one you came from closed behind you etc. But then I got a phone call from work that woke me up cause apparently my dream was so intense I slept through my alarm (wasn’t late).

1 Like

Just had a long fluffy related dream:

There was an AI-generated fluffy-related video someone had made, but it was decrypted similar to old time pay channels on TV. It was titled Almost Perfect and appeared to be a music video about Futashy, but decrypting it would have required registering onto some site so I wasn’t too fond of it. I still watched what I could through the twirly decryption static, and as the video went on either the static went down or I just managed to tune it out better. It eventually showed a video of another fluffy breeder game that was being developed, this time a side view breeder game similar to Casual Fluffies. The differences were that the view was zoomed further out so you could see the whole terrarium at once, and most importantly, the fluffies could jump and climb to move around their terrarium better. At one point I even saw a fluffy flying a little further using a parachute, implying some kind of Lemmings -style gameplay. The demo randomly spawned small dishes of spaghetti using the sprite from my Game Asset Garage Sale to keep the fluffies alive, but pooping was disabled in the video to keep the game from getting full of it. I wondered about this because there was clearly a turd next to both starting mares - until I realized that the game always spawned its first two families with poopy babbehs. I sighed at the state of the fandom, and moved on.

The video finally reached ad for a real-life fluffycon named Fluffy Island, showing the people hosting it. I was surprised that people were revealing their faces on a fluffy video, but as dreams often to, it soon morphed into me walking around the Fluffy Island con. There were several carnival game -style walls with abuse games, where plush fluffies filled with bloody spaghetti were pushed through holes in the walls for the visitors to beat until their innards spilled out. There was also a game where a young man wearing a ice hockey helmet with a fluffy face on it pushed his head through a hole, pretending to be a fluffy, and letting people punch him. It seemed like brain injury waiting to happen, and I cringed as I learned that on a small con like this, people were taking turns as visitors and running the games. At a later point in the dreams I even saw someone rubbing his cheek and complaining that the players fist had slipped and nicked him past the protected face part.

A real life friend of mine was there too, but didn’t recognize me. She asked my name, but as there were other people around just as curious to hear my name, I said that I’d rather try to keep my identity a secret. Everyone understood, and the con went on.

On a nicer side of attractions, the con also had minihorses and a petting zoo of stubby, beach-ball-sized goats with long fluff and four horns. They were extremely cute, and I appreciated the con for finding creatures so close to fluffies for it. The minihorses were about size of cats, and as their main event were supposed to race around a track pulling carts with radio-controlled reigns on them. The carts had technical problems, but in the end we got to at least admire one of the minihorses pulling a cart.

The con was all around pretty fun, but as it was slowly winding down and only few people were left, someone told that one of the minihorses was missing. This was bad - not only because the animals were obviously rented, but because a FLUFFYcon was the worst possible place for a small equine to go missing. Everything else was put on halt to search for the horse, and for some reason everyone was assigned a videogame character identity for the search. I was the Doom Guy, and got a squirt gun and a pair of those little pontons little children use while learning to swim.

We searched around the island, trying to find clues on who might have taken the horse or if some kind of wildlife had snatched it, but we couldn’t make any progress. However, while going around a cave at the edge of the island, I discovered square, bronze-colored sections of wall with an octopus symbol on them. With no direct clues on the horse’s whereabouts and the current game character thing going on, I went to tell the others that this looked like a breakable wall that Octodad was supposed to get through. Unfortunately Octodad was no longer on the island, but we did find a 1x1 meter “air vent” that a black action hero from Crackdown could break for us. We climbed into the vent, but the black guy walked into a trap that sprayed him with holy water that hurt him - presumably because my mind also connected him with Blade - and while trying to save him, another trap went off and blew us all out of the air vent. Some of us go badly injured, but as videogame characters, I could revive the black guy just by helping him up. Tyler Durden told that to revive him I’d have to bring him to the edge of the arena and toss him to his feet, which I presumed was because he was from some kind of tough pit-fighting game. I dragged him to a higher platform and threw him forward, but when I did, his lifeless body simply flopped to the ground. Turned out he had a sick sense of humor and just wanted to make one final, post-humous joke.

The horse hadn’t been found, but with only three of us left, we decided it wasn’t worth risking our lives. We returned to the beach, where someone made us t-shirts with the names of all who had died and survived the con stitched on the front. I was listed as simply “You”, but because there were only three of us left I decided to go ahead and reveal my name to them. We chatted some more, waiting for the next boat off the island until I woke up.

Just had another dream to add to the thread:

I arrived to a friend’s back yard through a shortcut to his house, where he had left me a surprise. It was an old toy with two plastic cowboys on one side and a target on the opposite side, and when activated, the cowboys would rapidly fire their guns at the general direction of the targets. What made this relevant to my interests was that between the cowboys and their targets, he had placed a cardboard table with two fluffies on the targets side of it, in a mock birthday party setup. The short, stubby fluffies were obviously waiting for me to start the party for them.

Curious to how his contraption would play out, I pressed a button and a birthday song from one of those singing cards started playing. At the same time, the cowboys activated, and with painfully loud pops started firing little pellets at the fluffies. The impacts were as sharp and painful as you’d expect from an antique toy, and the heartbroken disappointment of the fluffies as they realized their birthday party had been ruined by mean plastic men was an absolute delight to watch. I was actually surprised nothing broke the skin, and if one of those plastic projectiles had hit them in the eye, it would definitely have caused some severe injury.

The guns of the cowboys ran out pretty quickly, but by then the fluffies had already been reduced to crying and panicking, moving the cardboard table as they struggled to get free from the toy. Taking a closer look, I noticed that the birthday fluffy was seated on a chair that had been stapled to the side of the table, thus locking him in place despite his friends attempts at getting him free. That was also when I noticed his tiny little lumps under the table, which got me absolutely giddy with excitement!

However, before I started abusing him, I wanted to find out how to restart the music. The birthday surprise had already been so memorable, I couldn’t think of a better way to traumatize the fluffy further than by playing the birthday song while abusing his no-noes so he would forever associate the music with terrible memories. I ran in and woke up my friend, because while I knew how important good sleep was, this was simply too perfect abuse opportunity to miss!

Unfortunately I woke up before I could get the music started, but I still remember the hurt and bewildered expressions of the fluffies, and the adorably helpless panic as the free fluffy did his best to release its friend from the table. :blush: