Fluffy Evolution By Angry39

I had this idea that after awhile Fluffies would begin to rapidly Evolve, this is mainly supported by the fact that they are Genetically engineered creatures, these new Evolved Fluffies came about thought the survival of a number of successful wild herds.

These are some of the new traits

Unicorns develop a Bio-luminescent horn that helps it’s herd mates by providing light sources and making it easier to navigate at night.

(Unicorn often serve as Guides and Lookouts in these herds)

Earth-Types develop harder Spade-like hooves for digging out nesting borrows and larger more robust frames.

(Earth-Types often serve as Foragers and Nest Diggers in these herds)

Pegasi develop larger and more powerful wings that allow for short distance flight, as well as developing stronger legs to run faster.

(Pegasi often serve as Scouts and Caretakers in these herds)

Alicorns gain all the new abilities of the other three types but also develop, Bio-Electrical receptors like the ones found in electric eels, which they use for Defense, the receptors are located in their horns.

(Alicorn often serve in roles of leadership and as the Guards in these herds)

all of these new Fluffies have duller more natural colors to aid them in hiding from predators, and longer legs to make it easier to travel, they also gain the ability to brighten their coats/mane/tails colors, this serves as a Mating display during breeding, they have lost their Incontinence problems, a heighten number of Alicorn births, and have show to be less likely to develop Smarty syndrome.

you can use this!

2 Likes

Sorry, but how old are you?

why do you want to know? If It about my grammar I am sorry about that I has Dyslexia.

I believe you. For now
Put your name in the title while you are here

Ok Sorry about that I’m new too this!