Fluffy experiences the worst pain in the world (The Master Butcher)

115 Likes

Is this Hugbox Abuse?

10 Likes

Well, it’s not abuse because the fluffy just accidentally stepped on the Lego. But it’s kind of Hugbox I guess.

6 Likes

It’s only abuse if the human laid those out in advance in the hopes of this. ~Chuckle~

Im guessing this is why it is ‘nuetral’ since it’s left to our interpretation and mostly self inflicted due to carelessness.

9 Likes

Exactly, and it’s something that has probably happened to a lot of us humans as well.

5 Likes

I enjoy this style in general and happy to see more fluffy x lego work.

So this pairs most excellently in my book.

I rate this 3 out of 5 plain Hamburgers burgers. Delicious with few distractions from the savory meaty goodness.

6 Likes

i still say worst thing ive stepped on is stull a fish hook

3 Likes

hahahaha the pain of the humans, the enemy of the fluffies hahahahah

2 Likes

Adorable. Hmmm I wonder if Hasbio would try and make their own Lego knockoff that would address that problem? Like a rounded gel plastic or something of the sort.

3 Likes

Oh no now I’m going down the rabbit hole of it coming to the natural conclusion of a Lego movie equivalent and a Fluff-TV Lego Masters like show

4 Likes

That would actually be interesting.
Come to think of it, has there been a Lego fluffy before? (I mean a fluffy built from Lego)

4 Likes

The dreaded brick that even Godzilla scream bloody murder when step on :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d say moronbox, since the fluffy’s own stupidity caused its pain.

2 Likes

Tbh, if the fluffy is a moron for stepping on a Lego, I’m a moron as well.

5 Likes

Dang, you actually managed to make me feel bad for a fluffy!

3 Likes

Oh no, now they’re gonna hate the meanie blocks and be sad when there’s nothing to play with.

3 Likes

I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN HAH hah hah… im not ok i can hardly breath right now im … fine just tired

2 Likes

no im not

that’s not painful, wdym by “the worst pain in the world”.

This is so cute and empathetic. A little booboo where huggies actually are enough to fix it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes