Fluffy experiences the worst pain in the world (The Master Butcher)

I’d say moronbox, since the fluffy’s own stupidity caused its pain.

2 Likes

Tbh, if the fluffy is a moron for stepping on a Lego, I’m a moron as well.

5 Likes

Dang, you actually managed to make me feel bad for a fluffy!

3 Likes

Oh no, now they’re gonna hate the meanie blocks and be sad when there’s nothing to play with.

3 Likes

I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN HAH hah hah… im not ok i can hardly breath right now im … fine just tired

2 Likes

no im not

that’s not painful, wdym by “the worst pain in the world”.

This is so cute and empathetic. A little booboo where huggies actually are enough to fix it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Dafuq? You never stepped on a LEGO brick? Those fuckers hurt like hell

edit: I feel like I’m the only one around here who didn’t have safety socks as a kid

1 Like

I define the Abuse box more as mindbreaking, sexual assault, medical experimentation, generational torment (harm their family), unnecessary surgery, intentional physical trauma, and fatalistic scenarios and conditioning.

Giving them toys they can hurt themselves with if they aren’t careful but won’t inflict any severe lasting damage or PTSD would be abuse, intentional or not, in Hugbox I would think.

1 Like

Just to be pedantic, I doubt a fluffy would hurt much from stepping on a Lego piece anyways. The reason it hurts for humans is that we’re putting half our body weight into it, whereas fluffies are much smaller and quadrupedal.

I’m in the mind that any “abuse” done by the surrounding world whether it be object or animal is neutralbox.

1 Like

We also have soft skin and feet so crappy they seem like they were designed by Hasbio, Fluffies in Hivecanon have leathery hooves but many artists give them actual calcified hooves.

But Fluffies run on plot armor. If the story called for it that Fluffy could turn that brick to shrapnel, only to cut themselves on it by laying on them later. Or live in a Lego house and lay on a Lego bed and be safe, but then step on a cottonball and somehow cause their leg to explode with the skeletal fragments disembowling their human owner.

1 Like

The ones in this picture are also still young, so they have soft hooves that aren’t really leathery yet.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a fluffy could survive a nuke if the plot asked it to. Somehow. Probably get mentioned in the same reasoning/breath as cockroaches and senators :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m amazed how few people saw this and didn’t mention the dreaded d4 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They did. There’s a Fallout in Russia type series where only Fluffies and one man survive.

1 Like

You mean this?

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Oh no we’re gonna have to take weggie off now-gets piano wire

Legos? Do you mean my personal footwear?