Fluffy Experiment 3 of 12 Centri-foal

Less of an experiment and more of a ‘lets see what happens’ moment. I use a lot of equipment at work, including large centrifuges. Unloading it I thought that if I remove my test tube racks and had just the empty baskets, it would be perfect for a potato-y sized foal.
It would set a dangerous precedent but I could set a lil foal in and give it a gentle merry-go-round ride with a nudge from my hand. The foal could giggle and have fun.
For a scary ride I could just close the lid slightly for a darkie ride experience.
And in a fit of rage, what would happen if a foal sat in his basket and the unit locked and began to spin at 6000 rpm? I’m imagining skin peeling back and it being well beyond the centrifugal g force testing for astronauts.

Ideas on this one?

2 Likes

I dunno for sure, but I’m pretty sure the foal would die.

Hope this helps.

I have plenty of experience with centrifuges… but if you had a foal inside it and say its lower half is stuck or lodged into the area where you place tge test tube i would inagine its innards all pour out of its rectum… so first is poop then tits intestines and it would have most of its organs forced out of its backside.

1 Like

You would probably have to pour the foal out when you’re done.

1 Like

I’m imagining a fluffy in a little astronaut suit excited about the fun ride until it gets sped up and liquifies them lol :joy:

1 Like

I’d imagine you’d end up with a foal turned inside out by the end, if not completely liquified.

We’re talking about creatures that can break bones by walking funny, a centrifuge would annihilate them.

I so see this now!

1 Like

Thank you all so much, I’ve never received so many comments, especially so quickly. AND they all made me laugh! Thank YOU!

2 Likes